battle log improvement

Bash

Im pretty sure you know that things but I feel better to give you a reminder to put following on your improvement-list for the battle log.  We have no idea which pokemon is whos in the battle log. I cant tell which lando is faster implicated by intimidate.

As well it would be nice to know how much % dmg moves do, its kinda annoing to check the opponents or my percentage, look how much I have after the move and subtract then.

A turn counter would be nice too, and/or a line which seperates turns.

PROClient_2022-03-25_20-53-28.png.29abb502edee15bae8937be4dd272487.png

• Like 3

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

I think we had a version with different colored pokemon names depending on whos pokemon it is, not sure what happened with that but looks like it has been reverted.

I agree on the damage percentages in the battle-log since we already have that information in theory but have to calc it.

There actually is a turn counter though, it just didnt show yet since Turn 1 didnt end yet in your screenshot.

Ah, I see. It is still very hard to figure in which turn you are. Maybe that can be improved a bit. With a line for example.
Once you see this, Walross, you can let us know if you gonna work active on the Battle log and we can provide more feedback.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L