System message for rare shiny

Aditya118

8 minutes ago, Shiningshade said:

Shiningshade, as i see you agrees with the previous reply made by Phenomena. But please see the latest reply made by me-

1 hour ago, Aditya118 said:

Ok, you are talking about players who don't even want to flex shiny. So here is my last idea about that & for the scammers & beggers situation (no ms or bms required)- 

" System: A*******8 encountered a shiny rotom" 

Then players be like- wew, wth, omg, who caught it!??, etc. This would make chat active and players eager about it. Now, it depends on player if he/she should talk about it in chat or not.

So, there is no chance of players being bombarded with PM's from scammers & beggers+ this feature can make outbreaks (mostly) and events interesting...

Actually if the main purpose of this idea to revive trade chat, i think it have high chance to go wrong,

1st even with replacing ur name with stars or even censoring full ur name, eventually people will found who find shiny, just say beldum or rotom and ull be busy blacklisting beggar, spammer or scammer for weeks. But if theres no notice for shiny, well people will not even know if it exist and u can sell it when u rdy. And dont forget just bcause some1 buy ms doenst mean he wont do beggar or scammer thing, we literally can make 4 account 

2nd somepeople actually really hate when people spam flex shiny or godly and now there will be spam massage from system everytime someone found shiny ( it just like spam msg from fish contest but its 24/7)

3rd i believe trade chat is not ded, its only not fully crowded all the time. At my time, trade chat will be very crowded at night, we even need to relink our mons every 2 min when we trading or our link will be burried. And when its morning too noon, trade chat become more quiter, well we cant expect people to online 24 hour a day

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

On 4/10/2022 at 7:57 PM, Aditya118 said:

These days, the chat (except trade chats) becomes ded so often

I never said to revive trade chat, it's actually the most active chat;

Scammers or beggers cannot find the ot of that shiny even if someone finds (which will happen rarely), the trainer can simply say "no"

There are many players in the server, after merge, there will be more as every player will be in single server. So, it decrease chances of that player getting pm-ed.

system notif shiny beldum= fresh shiny = cheap shiny = skem newbie with 10m = sell again 30m = easy 20m 🙂

This is what most likely what will happen, all we need is ms active and most newbie will flex his shiny, they usually only have 50-100k in pocket and got 10 m offer, dang ez skem. 

13 minutes ago, fanned13 said:

simply said no? wait till server merged, we need to said no to all beggers and skemer from both server

Imagine if a player encountered a shiny absol now, and it shows:

"System: R*******4 encountered a shiny absol!!!"

but the player's actual name is R34 (just an example), how that player can be scammed? Also there will be many player and can have same first and last letter name but it will be hard to find any of them

Edited by Aditya118