System message for rare shiny

Aditya118

4 hours ago, Marksman1303 said:

Why not just leave out the name entirely?

"System: a shiny absol was caught!!!"

Even if you then find out the id, you don't know who has the pokemon and if that person posts it, it's the same as it is now.

No Marksman1303, if we leave out the name then the newbies who joined the game will be confused, and mostly even complain about it that  "the system said a shiny absol was caught!!! , but where is it? I can't even see in my pc!?" And then the staff will have to answer a lot to those everyone.

2 hours ago, Aditya118 said:

No Marksman1303, if we leave out the name then the newbies who joined the game will be confused, and mostly even complain about it that  "the system said a shiny absol was caught!!! , but where is it? I can't even see in my pc!?" And then the staff will have to answer a lot to those everyone.

so what if it just said "someone", we know that if there's a name involved it's an awful idea, because then you would basically have to go on offline mode to avoid being flooded with pms, and you say that if there's no name involved it's a big problem, so why not just meet halfway in saying "Someone caught a shiny absol" or "A shiny absol has been caught". Obviously there's going to be newbies asking questions as will there be people that know the game asking questions, overtime it'll be understood easier.

Outbreaks have been out for a long time now and yet there are still people asking about those, not much difference.

Overall i don't like the idea much anyways, i think it's pointless and would just be problematic, but just offering support to your debate

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

On 4/12/2022 at 7:50 PM, Marksman1303 said:

okay then -1,  if a name is envolved 

I see name(hidden or not) is a big problem here, so we can apply g3n3r4l sir's idea for system message or:-

"System: A shiny Absol was caught in Route 1" (just an example)

13 hours ago, Bhimoso said:

-1 if the player name is not hidden.

+1 if it is hidden.

Yes sir it's hidden or there will be no clue of name by system...

Edited by Phantom3305
oof posted by wrong account, I'm Aditya118 :harold:

6 hours ago, aybycy said:

+1 if the player’s name are hidden

Yes aybycy, it's hidden:

8 hours ago, Phantom3305 said:

I see name(hidden or not) is a big problem here, so we can apply g3n3r4l sir's idea for system message or:-

"System: A shiny Absol was caught in Route 1" (just an example)

Yes sir it's hidden or there will be no clue of name by system...