Player Vs. Player Experience

Daveblue

Hi, why are they now Experience when Player Battle each other?

Greeting 

DaveBlue 🙂

Edit:

First, speaking RP. The Battle Vs. a Real Player is that Battle you gain a Real Experience from.

Secound, its just more Fun to get a Reward for the own Pokemon after defeating the opponents one.

Edit 2:

And it would be so cool to Battle All the other Squirtles Charmanders and Bulbasors at the start instead of ratata and Hoothoot 😄 

Edit 3:
You know what I mean, your innerly driven to battle and battle  to get better and better to beat the next challenge, but what is slowed down are the friendships and time that could invested in real People instead of grass. When the Me the Player gets Experience  from another it the player i think it would be so much more to share instead of experience. Lol

Edit 4:

to explain, for me as a starter my Mindset was like:  go! go! Hush. Hush. The others up there are waiting for Level 100 Pokemon to battle. (anoying) Instead of "Hey I want to become the best Pokemon Trainer in the world, Battle me right here and now!"

Edited by DaveBlue

First of all I think the idea is quite good, simply fighting against players who are about the same time in the story would be really fun.
But you would have to limit the exp, otherwise it will be exploited again and pokemon will be raised directly against high-level players.
Maybe you could do it in such a way that you just need the same number of badges to fight against each other.
However, I don't know how many players would actually use it during the story and if it would be worth the effort to implement it into the game.
But it would be a cool addition for beginners.

Discord: Marksman1303

-1, would be completely exploitable, all the work put into the world's leveling curve (trainers, gym trainers, gym rematches, copycats, Elite 4, all the leveling zones) would literally go to the trashcan if you can infinitely exploit 6x healing wish level 100 pokemon in a friendly match over and over to gain infinite experience since they'd always give 150k exp per pokemon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!