Eggs/ Hatching Eggs

Marksman1303

Hi,
I have already found similar suggestions that go in the same direction, but these were years ago.

The idea is to introduce eggs. You would get these in events and for example from bosses or other pve content.
To hatch them you would need incubators, which you can buy for ingame cash (money sink). Then you have to walk a certain distance with them. The distance can be tracked as with repel.
The whole thing wouldn't be breeding either, just a different way to get pokemon, which then have random iv again, but you could perhaps set the ability so that it's worth spending something on.
In addition, you could also bring in special "event forms" that you can then find in every 50th egg.

Hope you like my idea 🙂

• Like 1

Discord: Marksman1303

it's a nice idea but I do think it's the same reason as to why breeding is removed because it's broken since you can set the ability as you stated above, and it only makes it harder for someone to obtain a Pokemon since you'll need to buy something like incubator rather than just an NPC spawning a Pokemon like in previous Valentine's event. lastly, IMO It's better to encounter the Poke in the wilds rather than it immediately spawning in your party or pc box. 

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

The Idea is simmiliar to Pokemon Go. I Liked that.

You could also gain these eggs from the pokestops in game. 

What also is a little disturbing is that you only get something from the Pokestops after reaching a certian Batch.

Whats more reasonable would be that you get specific items for the spacific area you in. For example: Near route 1 Just a Poition, on Route 16 Hyper Potion and Great Balls.

The Eggs could be encountert on every Pokestop (surely not high end Pokemons ,also area specific) but just with a chance from 1 / 50

Ps: sorry Handy Tipping

Edited by DaveBlue

On 4/11/2022 at 12:12 PM, B0t said:

it's a nice idea but I do think it's the same reason as to why breeding is removed because it's broken since you can set the ability as you stated above, and it only makes it harder for someone to obtain a Pokemon since you'll need to buy something like incubator rather than just an NPC spawning a Pokemon like in previous Valentine's event. lastly, IMO It's better to encounter the Poke in the wilds rather than it immediately spawning in your party or pc box. 

There needs to be some form of compensation because else nobody will spend money to get a completely random pokemon, just look at the unsynched boss rewards, they are pretty much a joke. Setting the ability is alright IFF you cannot sync the encounter, imo.

+1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...