SHINY PORYGON2 BOLD 16+

Ok, I have checked the trade rules and since there was an offer in the last 15 minutes extension it was supposed to continue. Now the last offer was more than 15 ago but because of this interference I don’t know how it should end/ continue. So I would wait for a trade mod to see what he sais 

• Administrator

Hi all,

The winner of this auction was @Frohike with the following bid:

On 4/16/2022 at 4:21 PM, Frohike said:

28m

At the point of Williamcuong67's 28.5M bid being made, the auction had been over for 4 minutes.

To settle any disputes, I have laid it out for everyone - please see below for more details:

Spoiler
  • Auction extended to 4:23PM (GMT+1) by Williamcuong67. Bid value: 25.5M
  • Auction extended to 4:24PM (GMT+1) by Frohike. Bid value: 26M
  • Auction extended to 4:30PM (GMT+1) by Williamcuong67. Bid value: 26.5M
  • Auction extended to 4:31PM (GMT+1) by Frohike. Bid value: 27M. Williamcuong67's following bid didn't affect end time as placed same minute.
  • Auction extended to 4:36PM (GMT+1) by Frohike. Bid value: 28M.
    --- Auction end ---
  • The following bid was received 4 minutes after the auction had ended (4:40PM GMT+1):
    On 4/16/2022 at 4:40 PM, williamcuong67 said:

28m5

@gianni345 & @Frohike Please can you arrange to make this trade at your earliest convenience. If you cannot do so yourselves, let me know and I will force the trade for you.

Edited by Ehkoe

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

14 hours ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi all,

The winner of this auction was @Frohike with the following bid:

At the point of Williamcuong67's 28.5M bid being made, the auction had been over for 4 minutes.

To settle any disputes, I have laid it out for everyone - please see below for more details:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Auction extended to 4:23PM (GMT+1) by Williamcuong67. Bid value: 25.5M
  • Auction extended to 4:24PM (GMT+1) by Frohike. Bid value: 26M
  • Auction extended to 4:30PM (GMT+1) by Williamcuong67. Bid value: 26.5M
  • Auction extended to 4:31PM (GMT+1) by Frohike. Bid value: 27M. Williamcuong67's following bid didn't affect end time as placed same minute.
  • Auction extended to 4:36PM (GMT+1) by Frohike. Bid value: 28M.
    --- Auction end ---
  • The following bid was received 4 minutes after the auction had ended (4:40PM GMT+1):

@gianni345 & @Frohike Please can you arrange to make this trade at your earliest convenience. If you cannot do so yourselves, let me know and I will force the trade for you.

thank you very much for your help. If you could force trade I would appreciate since I’m on vacation. Thank you again and have good one