Rework PvP

Finnderboss

i think we already have Ranked Random Battle for playing these UU pokes, and it gives points if you win more than lose. and bonus for laddering.
even we dont have to hunt to having fun pvping in this way.
just problem everyone play with not their own skill nowdays. some pvp masters always happily teach their friends/members to get reach that called Guild Island

I always found the pvp of any pokemon very difficult to understand...
Maybe if the staff create a category that doesn't give any rewards, just play for gameplay, and the current category that already gives rewards

people who play pvp to get the rewards would leave the other queue free for those who just want to have fun or learn...

ps: i'm a newbie on thi game lol

Competetive should be about trying to be the best and playing with what is in your opinion the strongest team.

I think its wrong to "punish" players who are competetive and "reward" players who dont aim for a high ranking.

Also what this will end up doing is that people play bad teams at the start of the season and then ladder late season with a Meta team anyways.

It seems super abuseable and I dont like it, sorry.

Finderboss I know how you feel but you can only propose that idea because you are well achieved (have plenty of money and resources). Adding more coins for the mons of lower tiers is bad because firstly it will motivate everyone to use weird sets and uu mons, like while making teams I only think of meta mons and try to check only them but pretty sure my teams might get blown by a uu mons with weird sets because I don't have much knowledge abt it and I can be caught with surprise easily and I think the same thing goes other players too. I don't like battling  against bots much i.e pve even if they maybe more rewarding but I still prefer pvp but even I have desires to get somewhat weathly in game and collect some shinies, so if your idea gets implemented not only it will be more tough to ladder but also I will have slight regret using ou mons (since uu mons can give more coins) also as many others mentioned values of rrs and mounts will drop and making pvp even less rewarding. Well I guess it won't matter for someone like you who is already wealthy. 

Anyway -1 from me. 

who cares lol nobody talked about how much rating anyone could get with underused pokemons, thats not the topic here.
i also had 500+rating with full PU pokes before and what does it have to do with this suggestion?!xD
and also if u put one swellow between some rotom wash tangrowth chansey pokes its still 0% original.
the people that write -1 all come with offtopic reason or ones that dont make sense at all hahahha

• Like 1

I think, fundamentally, youre trying to solve a problem thats only bothers you, or at least the way you try to fix it seems to be only appeasing you from the amount of -1s here.
If you dont like the metagame youre playing and you dont consider anything unbalanced/broken, then thats a you problem. The community isnt going out of their way to play with what you wanna see (or dont wanna see). Some half assed solution that is extremely exploitable, mentioned before with first weeks of the season being able to spam ludicrous teams to just profit coins and take the last couple of days to ladder isnt gonna make this situation any better, youre just finding a way to profit more coins on a scenario where at the end of the day ppl are still gonna spam the teams they usually use in pvp as it is more profitable to qualify to top 25 then playing hundreds of games just to match the same amount of coins.
However if you do find there is a problem with the current metagame that should be discussed, tested or banned maybe mention that before bringing more drastic solutions to the table.
Creativity shouldnt be a way to reward you more than others, but to use it as a tool against your opponent. Your reward isnt more coins, its your opponent being unaware of what x pokemon does or not knowing you have y move.
Not to mention how terrible making that tier list would probably be, cause unlike viability rankings, there is actually money at stake now.

• Like 1