Just some suggestion and idea

Fanned13

Yo, just some ideas i can suggest

1. Outbreak skin ; like we know many people only playing when there is an event (skin mount = easy cash), maybe this idea can boost player to online. Almost same like normal out break but take longer, maybe 2-3 day. example xmas, can be all poke with xmas skin going outbreak or just 2/3 (but at least 1 must be rare or cool)

2. Trade History ; is it already? idk. since we have dashboard and we can access dashboard per id, this feature can be really helping, especially when u kind guy who like to lending mons to newb and sometime u forget to who u lend it. 

3. Controlled Rmt ; yes i know this very sensitive, but this idea maybe can boost people to do more grinding/ hunting? my first thought is recash cc, well of course its not at full price, maybe half? i have said this in other post. if i have crazy rare shiny and usable, i probably wont sell it for pokedollars, i mean what can i do with that much pokedollar, even if i buy all godly poke i still wont make it to ladder lol. but if player can make some real money, maybe i would (and of course people who like it but dnt have pokedollar will bought cc. maybe lol).

4. Event skin at random

5. More unique mounts ;  can we got more unique mounts like goku's cloud? my suggestion is aokiji bike, its not land mount but surf mount, and its not like normal bike mount but it gives some icy effect (this not my idea actually, but sounds pretty cool), another ideas is bijuu mounts. 

6. collection book; its like pokedex but instead regular mons we can see all event/skin mons we have catch/OT, it can attract player to complete it. maybe can add some reward if u complete at certain point or not lol (i mean if we can complete all event skin, its something worth to show off). maybe work with shinies too

7. Beggar's trade banned ; last but not least. can we make make this one realized? i mean those beggars at cerulean or vermilion really annoying, especially when u doing pvp and they keep spam. Begging this begging that, dang, how n**b are u to beg 5k or 10k. Its not 1 or 2 i lose pvp because someone chat me in the middle of game, i tried close it but they keep pm with 'i know u wont give me, but i really need it, i will be thnkfull if i can get 5k'. If u tell me to ignore them, i already did, but this beggar is infinite, they multiply faster then rabbit and its annoying if i have to ignore every single of them. My suggestion is, when we click player name, there will new option 'report' then beggar, and when someone got this report several times from different user, he got muted and cant do any trade for 1 week or month or year. i mean if u asking help like 'bro can you help me beat this gio mewtwo? its very weird and i cant beat him, i cant pay you much, i only have 5k'. For me its pleasure to help this kind of newb, i will help him freely.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fanned13 said:

1. Outbreak skin ; like we know many people only playing when there is an event (skin mount = easy cash), maybe this idea can boost player to online. Almost same like normal out break but take longer, maybe 2-3 day. example xmas, can be all poke with xmas skin going outbreak or just 2/3 (but at least 1 must be rare or cool)

-1 as it makes events less special and special sprites less valuable

2. Trade History ; is it already? idk. since we have dashboard and we can access dashboard per id, this feature can be really helping, especially when u kind guy who like to lending mons to newb and sometime u forget to who u lend it. 

Its not a thing yet for normal players and I still would like to see something like this. It was suggested some times before and it was said that its not possible to give the players access to that information since there is other sensetive data as well included. Nontheless it could still be implented by simply only giving the non-sensetive data to the players imo. +1

3. Controlled Rmt ; yes i know this very sensitive, but this idea maybe can boost people to do more grinding/ hunting? my first thought is recash cc, well of course its not at full price, maybe half? i have said this in other post. if i have crazy rare shiny and usable, i probably wont sell it for pokedollars, i mean what can i do with that much pokedollar, even if i buy all godly poke i still wont make it to ladder lol. but if player can make some real money, maybe i would (and of course people who like it but dnt have pokedollar will bought cc. maybe lol).

Okay I wont even adress that lol

4. Event skin at random

same thing as my answer to 1.

5. More unique mounts ;  can we got more unique mounts like goku's cloud? my suggestion is aokiji bike, its not land mount but surf mount, and its not like normal bike mount but it gives some icy effect (this not my idea actually, but sounds pretty cool), another ideas is bijuu mounts. 

more mounts and cosmetics are always nice. I would rather do a sepperate suggestion for these though and maybe include some pictures as well.

2 hours ago, fanned13 said:

6. collection book; its like pokedex but instead regular mons we can see all event/skin mons we have catch/OT, it can attract player to complete it. maybe can add some reward if u complete at certain point or not lol (i mean if we can complete all event skin, its something worth to show off). maybe work with shinies too

I really like that idea. Would give a nice overview in the game for all pokemon which have an event sprite and it would be a nice addition for the collecters.

2 hours ago, fanned13 said:

7. Beggar's trade banned ; last but not least. can we make make this one realized? i mean those beggars at cerulean or vermilion really annoying, especially when u doing pvp and they keep spam. Begging this begging that, dang, how n**b are u to beg 5k or 10k. Its not 1 or 2 i lose pvp because someone chat me in the middle of game, i tried close it but they keep pm with 'i know u wont give me, but i really need it, i will be thnkfull if i can get 5k'. If u tell me to ignore them, i already did, but this beggar is infinite, they multiply faster then rabbit and its annoying if i have to ignore every single of them. My suggestion is, when we click player name, there will new option 'report' then beggar, and when someone got this report several times from different user, he got muted and cant do any trade for 1 week or month or year. i mean if u asking help like 'bro can you help me beat this gio mewtwo? its very weird and i cant beat him, i cant pay you much, i only have 5k'. For me its pleasure to help this kind of newb, i will help him freely.

Was suggested in the past already and was denied. You can simply ignore users like that and if they should harrass you or insult you, you can report these players at the forum.

I think suggestion #1 and #5 can be combined, making it so that Pokemon in outbreaks, that has event form, always has chance to be in event form in the outbreak.

Outbreaks usually only last 4 hours anyway, I don't think it will devalue for example, xmas alolan vulpix by much if alopix outbreak has chance for xmas form. Alopix is still extremely hard to encounter even in an outbreak, with only 4 hours window I don't think there would be that many xmas alopix entering the market. However, having the event form chance enabled would still give people more reason to join the hunt during the outbreak. Some people already have good alopix/alotales, they won't care about alopix outbreak happening for the thousandth time. But chances are they don't have the event form yet.

Edited by Starlight