Bhim's Dex, Lending, Daycare and Story Service

Bhimoso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 7:57 PM, Bhimoso said:

WELCOME TO BHIMOSO'S SERVICE SHOP!

DEX SERVICE

For ALL POKEMON FROM GEN 1 TO 4. (Except legendaries which are obviously not tradable).

^currently working on buying Gen 5 and 6 Pokemon for 10 to 20k each, hit me up to sell them to me if you don't want them anymore.

The price for each Pokemon's Caught Data is 5k. No matter how common or rare or how many Pokemon you order.

You will be traded the Pokemon on a 10 minute Lend Trade and the Pokemon will be sent back to me automatically.

You cannot keep the Pokemon. (As if it wasn't obvious by now).

LENDING SERVICE

The Lending Service is a Lending service where you will pay per days (not hours).

I have over 620 PvP level 100 Pokemon + HM slaves + leveling up Mismagius, Misdreavus, Jumpluffs, Whimsicott, etc etc. Whatever you need, basically. Even Boss Teams. They can also be used to rush Story.

You can order the lending of up to 5 Pokemon at the same time. The time limit is 7 days. 

You will get a free 24 hours on every lend. This is in case you have something IRL that interrupts you on the same day you ask for the lending.

The price per 24 hours per pokemon is 10k. If you're a good client/newbie, I will give you extra free days. Newbies get better treatment 🙂

PAYMENTS ARE ALWAYS IN EVERY TRADE. No "delayed payments" or "I'll pay you later".

Pokemon will never be traded with an item.

Request pictures of the pokemon you might be interested in and I'll tell you if I have it or not.

DAYCARE SERVICE

60k 1st evo or easy mons (Gastly, Magikarp, Rattata)

90k second evo and not so easy first stage pokemon (Machoke, Magneton, first stage like Pineco, Ferroseed)

120k third evo or pokemon that cannot evolve/pokemon with high EXP requirements/preevos of tanks that can somewhat attack (Miltank/Pidgeot)

150k Chansey Wobbuffet and other tanks that give me crippling depression (also their evos/preevos)

50k full EV service 252 252 4

^leveling is ALWAYS done up to 97

^I normally finish everything in less than 24 hours but I take it chill lmao

^the maximum pokemon I accept at once is 3 pokemon.

STORY SERVICE

Kanto:

0 to 4 Badges: 200k

^THIS IS ONLY DONE IF YOU HAVE A MEMBERSHIP ACTIVE IN THE ACCOUNT + A MOUNT. Otherwise this is unbearable.

4 to 8 Badges + Elite 4: 200k

Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh: Every 4 badges it's 200k. The entire region is 400k. The last 4 badges also include the Elite 4. I will also train the Rattata, beat Youngster Joey and do your Sinnoh Access Quest. I bring my own pokemon and a normal mount and a surf mount to do the rush quickly. You do not need to give me anything.

PAYMENT METHODS AND ACCEPTED ITEMS AS PAYMENT:

1 RC = 5k, 2 RC = 10k
3 PP UP = 5k, 6 PP UP = 10k

1 PP MAX = 5k, 2 PP MAX = 10k

10 Gems, Recyclable items (Evolution items / stones like Dusk Stone, Fire Stone, Metal Coat, etc) = 5k

20 of these = 10k

10 EV Berries = 5k, 20 EV Berries = 10k

In the future, I'll add as payment methods Revives, Ethers and more, but not right now.

Contact me here, ingame or Discord, Bhimoso#0136

Do you do Evo Dex Service? i will pay high if you do