Bulba - A Discord Bot for PRO

Desumi

23 hours ago, Desumi said:

Not familiar with codepen nor heard of three.js. I used Abobe Muse CC to create my website design and export it as HTML following a few purchased plugins and tweaked the design in-client, extracted to HTML and made a few changes manually. As I am no website HTML wizard, I look to design a website and let the plugins and html exporter handle the rest. It might be that one of those plugins are also posted elsewhere illegally and that might resemble the mention of codepen and or three.js, but I have no recollective memory of ever using or heard of those words before, not even after a quick google search. Thanks for the compliment, if it was one, regardless.

Glad to hear that! Then I haven't spent the last 3 months coding Bulba for nothing. :PikaLurk:

ok i misjudged it but pretty sure u have used particles.js

3 hours ago, TatakaeBaka said:

ok i misjudged it but pretty sure u have used particles.js

I've used a free plugin from Musefree widget collection called Particles. Whether or not the creator of the said widget used a copy-pasted codepen Particles.js system I have no idea nor am I concerned about it. Muse CC got discontinued and had its last build back in 2018, technical support was cut back in March 2020 and this plugin have been in my collection since early 2014 as part of my eductional collection of work while attending high school where I first was introduced to Muse CC. So because Muse CC got discontinued means that the widget is no longer available publically, so I sadly can't ask whether or not it is using particles.js. Hope for a fair understanding.

Edited by Desumi

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Desumi said:

I've used a free plugin from Musefree widget collection called Particles. Whether or not the creator of the said widget used a copy-pasted codepen Particles.js system I have no idea nor am I concerned about it. Muse CC got discontinued and had its last build back in 2018, technical support was cut back in March 2020 and this plugin have been in my collection since early 2014 as part of my eductional collection of work while attending high school where I first was introduced to Muse CC. So because Muse CC got discontinued means that the widget is no longer available publically, so I sadly can't ask whether or not it is using particles.js. Hope for a fair understanding.

Bruh tf why I mean u r even giving a explanation for everything xD xD

2 minutes ago, TatakaeBaka said:

Bruh tf why I mean u r even giving a explanation for everything xD xD

Just a force of habit when it comes to dealing with members of this community. They tend to love making up their own little stories that tend to fetch far from reality, so I rather have a solid baseline for my reasoning then let people make up their own. Don't pay much attention to it, it shouldn't matter to you if I do or not tbf.

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Desumi said:

Just a force of habit when it comes to dealing with members of this community. They tend to love making up their own little stories that tend to fetch far from reality, so I rather have a solid baseline for my reasoning then let people make up their own. Don't pay much attention to it, it shouldn't matter to you if I do or not tbf.

Pls stop for God's sake 

1 minute ago, TatakaeBaka said:

Pls stop for God's sake 

I'm gonna be polite and overlook it this time. But for future reference, please don't force your values onto others. If you dislike me giving a proper reasoning and context on my replies, then by all means you're allowed to dislike such, but keep that to yourself. Don't tell me to stop, change myself or at the very least comment "pls stop for god's sake". Its disrespectful and does NOT contribute to the topic. If you believe this is wrong or have more to say, feel free to continue this topic in a DM with me.

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Desumi said:

I'm gonna be polite and overlook it this time. But for future reference, please don't force your values onto others. If you dislike me giving a proper reasoning and context on my replies, then by all means you're allowed to dislike such, but keep that to yourself. Don't tell me to stop, change myself or at the very least comment "pls stop for god's sake". Its disrespectful and does NOT contribute to the topic. If you believe this is wrong or have more to say, feel free to continue this topic in a DM with me.

Sorry :+) I don't find anything offending and I said everything in sarcasm, by stop I meant please stop those long explanations sarcastically  and secondly I don't care peace 🙏

Just wondering if its possible to have a feature like checking if there's a spawn with two or more pokes specified? For example for reborn bot it's "^s poke". But instead I'll check two pokes together like "^s poke1, poke2".

It can be helpful sometimes like if I wanna hunt for gastly but thought of hunting nidoran m too. I might wonder if there's a spawn with the two pokes in the same area. Thanks.