Bulba - A Discord Bot for PRO

Desumi

34 minutes ago, Karyoplasma said:

Wrong info in the EV spots pic. Seaking yields 2 ATK, not 3.

Yeah, my bad. Manually added in these and probably forgot to change the EV value. I'll go through it later to check each one again for any typos. Thanks for letting me know.

27 minutes ago, Hundjager said:

Interesting

I hope so. 😛

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, ColeIsDatBoe said:

"But, I will say that I am impressed, even if its still somewhat a replica and something that could be easily done by any Discord Bot Developer."

352589094_download(32).jpeg.6ef868e4676296e3a550a74bc6c173f5.jpeg

It is what it is. :PixiuRIP:

I guess the only difference left is that I just spent 17 days making this, alone.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

For a short period of time, I'll allow the public to test some of Bulba's commands in the #testing-commands channel on the support server, that you can join here.

For the time being, I would like to introduce 4 of its exclusive commands:

/Check (Check if a username is available on PRO)

/Ladder (Get top 25 on PvP Ranked Ladder for a server)

/Donate (Check if a user exist on PRO, get their Donation url).

/Counterparts (Get Event Counterparts for a Pokemon or all from a specific Event)

Along with these, you also have the classical /Spawn, /Dex, /Smogon and many more.

With more in the making, that may or may not be introduced before the bot is public.

Keep in mind: I have yet to go over every command after the new Hosting Provider switch, which means some may or may not work at all.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

That bot is very wonderful and cool reborn bot to fit to everyone's use, i carefully checked on all commands that we can check pvp ladders, pokemon spawn location or repel trick, smogon on any pokemons, info any pokemons, held items and movesets. But question is: Can this created reborn bot of yours show of our inspected pokemon pro account name status as well?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, finlandguy said:

But question is: Can this created reborn bot of yours show of our inspected pokemon pro account name status as well?

Would need full/partial access to their API to implement those features. Which was suppose to be reworked a long time ago, but Cames met some problems while reworking it and focused on other projects, which is unfortunate, but it is what it is. So for now, the only viable option would be Reborn who has privileged/full API access. And I've asked, but I guess the bot would need to rival Reborn in terms of popularity and daily/monthly/yearly usage first. Before I can expect things like that. And the fact that I actually need to release it to the public, as its still in its testing phase, despite actually being ready for a full release.

1 hour ago, finlandguy said:

That bot is very wonderful and cool reborn bot to fit to everyone's use, i carefully checked on all commands that we can check pvp ladders, pokemon spawn location or repel trick, smogon on any pokemons, info any pokemons, held items and movesets.

Cheers for the compliment, you pretty much listed almost about anything it does. But, it also features fully covered bosses (and a random boss command to select from 1 or more regions) Digspots, Donate, Check (check if username is taken or not), Evspot, Excavation, Headbutt, Hiddenpower calculation, Item, Learnset, Mostused (most used list for PvP), Msspawn and Typeffectiveness. With /Info soon being a thing, where it has extended info about every single HM/TM, Move, Ability or Item on PRO. To sum it up, this bot is pretty much pro-inspired/pro-oriented and everything is tailored to fit PRO to its tiniest detail along with being more creative and have more content available, to the current extend of information available on PRO.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png