Double Reroll Ticket Bug

Illegit

@Eunia Better watch your words, Its "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" nor YOU OR ANYONE ELSE can ask me or tell me what should i do with my money/ my items! I trash it. Whats your problem? 

6 hours ago, Eunia said:

Also, I am aware that there is a timer, but get your story straight, you said your first roll was good on the heatran (your first screenshot), but why roll again 7 times...? I stopped after my 3rd because I it was broken, I dont care that there was a 1 hour timer, I am not gonna cause staff more issues by rolling all my iv rr when its broken... 

Also, don't try to make a statement for other players / moderator. They can express there point & one last thing " DONT ACT SMART"

Hello @Illegit. We will investigate your issue and see if a reimbursement is in place. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

As for the rest of you, please conduct yourselves in a courteous manner when interacting with other players on the forums. Disrespectful behavior is not tolerated and will be punished if it continues.

Have a great day. 

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.