[Forum Suggestion] Add a Denied/Accepted Sub-Forum

Willsixtysix

Hello, my suggestion is pretty simple, I believe the addition of an "Accepted" and a "Denied" sub-forum would allow the suggestions section of the forums to be a lot more organized. As I was looking through this sub-forum I found it incredibly difficult to sort through and see a majority of the suggestions and it was overall unorganized. I feel as though something like this - 

image.png.d31ac9595aab5d565aeaface3d68f1a7.png

Which is an example from a forum(another game) that uses the same web-base as this forum would be a lot more organized. It would work as it is exactly displayed - when suggestions are denied/accepted they are moved into their respective sub-forum opposed to just marked by a forum tag. 

While this does seem like an extra step for the Administrators, I believe there is a way you can set up a system in the bottom right of the thread titled "Moderation Actions" which will allow you to click a button to move the thread to either accepted or denied. 

Edited by WillSixtySix

I'd say +1 to this. Denied i think is needed, if not a whole subforum rather just an updated list of all the denied suggestions, to void people wanting to suggest stuff previously denied, which happens on multiple occasions, the accepted one i don't think is quite needed, since they won't really need to be found again once accepted, since there wouldn't be need to suggest it again afterwards.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

+1

Because I've already suggested this in two different ideas/suggestions from two different years, with exactly two years apart, 2018 and 2020.

Here (2018) and Here (2020), they both include a way to split the subforum suggestion section into several pieces for a better and more organized look. Sadly, nobody seemed interested in them, so they got quickly burried in the stack of suggestions, that often were duplicates of other suggestions during those time periods. People don't spend more then 30 seconds looking, nor do they actually use the search function, so they assume a suggestion is not suggested if its not on the first or second page of the subforum, hencefourth why I suggested something similiar to your suggestion back then and would do it again should nobody else have suggested it this year, because its been two years since my last suggestion of said topic.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

10 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

I'd say +1 to this. Denied i think is needed, if not a whole subforum rather just an updated list of all the denied suggestions, to void people wanting to suggest stuff previously denied, which happens on multiple occasions, the accepted one i don't think is quite needed, since they won't really need to be found again once accepted, since there wouldn't be need to suggest it again afterwards.

Accepted would be useful if something is still getting implemented, or is going to be implemented but not yet in the game. Others could also refer to previously accepted suggestions to get a better gist of how to suggest items.