Please add RotomDex :(

Kiridohard

You probably know about rotom pokedex form from original series (I added an image from bulbapedia).
1709726777_.jpg.88137831b0fb86959c7b2709fe191c7d.jpg
I think it would be great to add a pokedex upgrading quest or something like that, I'll leave the upgrading process on you.

You may ask "what would the upgrade do"?

1) Seeing exact fishing rods needed to catch pokemons

2) Information about pokemon types

3) Information about pokemon abilities.

(Maybe also info about honey tree and headbutt encounters, or some of your ideas which you can leave in comments)

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing RotomDex added in Gen 7 games is making pokedex annoying to look at with its constant useless blabbering

However, I don't mind an optional visual change that can make the PRO in-game pokedex has RotomDex frame on it

A pokedex upgrading quest is also a nice idea, the only question is what would the upgrade add, and whether it's worth the time and effort to make a quest just for it. Personally I think the only things missing from the pokedex, are a display that tells you the rarity tier of the pokemon, and what EV is gained by defeating the pokemon.

Oh, and there's no such thing as "exact" fishing rod usage, it all depends on luck (and fishing rod system as a whole is currently in needs of a major overhaul anyway)

Edited by Starlight