ability to choose what you see on main page of forums

Kboww

6 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

it does that as well. i dont think you can do it for individual subforums, which would be nice as well, but for the major groups it does that

i just tested it and it doesnt i dont think you understand 

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

On 5/15/2022 at 12:34 AM, isildurr2x said:

Delete playgrounds as a whole. Just clutters the feed. It does nothing for anyone for anything 

To be blunt, a lot of other subforums should cease to exist before the Playgrounds with that sort of mindset.

Do keep in mind that I don't disagree with it cluttering the feed. However, I strongly disagree that it doesn't do "nothing for anyone for anything". As forum games has been, currently is and will remain as one of the most popular subforums on any forum. It is a place for people that just want to hang out and play some forum games instead of engaging in serious discussions. Furthermore, the fact that PRO has hidden it so well, the only possible way for new players to find it, is through the front page feed. And if they remove it from the front page feed, the playgrounds section will die out eventually, which is a shame, because it is one of the most fun things to do on PRO's forums currently.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

There's no other subforum that's serves no actual purpose imo. Like for example your 1,000,000 game post, I went back 10 pages and honestly it's the same 5-10 people. It feels more like spamming tbh, It doesn't feel like a game to me at all that's why. But I guess I don't mind it too much. I also wouldn't mind having an option to disable it 

• Like 1