More love for Bulba

Lyn1311

Hi, i just found out about bulba spawn when iam doing mega quest at my alt account. it only spawn at 1 area (except event area) and we must pay to get there? i mean venusaur/ mega venusaur is one most used mons at stall team or sun team, whats wrong with it spawn area? why it only got 1 and its not even free?

Charmander have 1 normal spawn and 3 event spawn, squirtle even have 3 normal spawn and 4 event spawn

My suggestion :  adding more spawn for bulba :3

squirtle.PNG.376496837d8bddbdb491e0e90e5508fc.PNG

charmander.PNG.597459f107362d3afccac3b6c817c770.PNG

bulba.PNG.c8bbdf7242949dc94a971e6a86b7cc1a.PNG

Thnx much and sorry for rip english :v 

• Like 3

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

+1

Information is crosschecked using my Discord bot Bulba and PRO's Official Discord bot "Reborn", so they are all up-to-date...

And surprisingly... in terms of land/surf spawns, it has only half of what Charmander has and 3 times less then Squirtle... Which is such a big difference and I agree that it does deserve some more spawns and that is not hidden behind a paid location. With Headbutt and Boss rewards, they all are about equally distributed.

So to sum it up (Excluding Headbutt and Boss rewards): 

Bulbasaur have 2 spawns, Charmander 4 spawns and Squirtle 7 spawns.

image.png.bffb232a64c671dcdf565f76e564fafb.png

Do note that I don't know if any poke gets less or more love during an specific event with new event spawns taking affect every year, but right now Bulbasaur is in fact in dire need of more locations.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

+1, agreed that Bulbasaur's Safari spawn is clearly improvable in many ways. Fixing it by removing a few of the more common pokemon should be more than enough.

hey maybe I should like, idk, do some changes on it to improve it or something lol

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 2 weeks later...

+1

I've heard before that the intention is so that there's a reason for people to hunt at the Safari, but......maybe do that with a Pokemon that's not the starter? The imbalance here is far more obvious because we have other Kanto starters to compare with Bulbasaur.

• 3 months later...