Shiny Muk-Alolan

1 minute ago, smokincatcher said:

well i hope nobody will get troubles , just wanted to bid before the end and im totally aware it would add 15 min, i saw the "1hour left" and when i posted last offer time of this post was "59 mins ago"

But when I saw your post,his 1 hr left message was already showing 1hr ago. Hence.

bluesignature.gif

@smokincatcher You're adding trouble by being hostile towards other players. Please refrain from doing so and let Trade Moderators handle your concerns instead of lashing out.

On my device @smokincatcher posted in the last possible minute. Even if that weren't the case and would have been 1 minute over, the bid in-game was made before the end point, therefore valid. In that case, @vangogsan, as the auctioneer, you have the obligation to acknowledge the offer in your thread as soon as possible to prevent confusion. Especially if it's made on the last minute, where time sensitivity is at its peak. Not acknowledging or telling the other player to post on your thread will get you in trouble as it breaks one of the Auction Rules.

@Eetaachee As a recommendation, if you're ensure an auction has ended and you were outbid while still interested, report and keep bidding assuming the bid prior is valid. It's safe and you don't lose anything besides some time bidding.

The winner of this auction is @smokincatcher with the 6m offer. @vangogsan Please arrange a meeting with the winner and post a screenshot of the trade window when completing it.

Take care.

• Checked/Done 2

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Administrator

Hi all,

This auction has been brought to my attention, my sincere apologies that there has been a misunderstanding here and the incorrect outcome was reached.

As per the Auction Rules, a forum end-point ends the moment the clock ticks over into a new minute (because of the lack of ability to track seconds on the forum):

On 2/13/2019 at 10:19 PM, Ehkoe said:

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

In this case, the auction ended at 3:30PM GMT+0 (6:30PM Bulgarian Time - GMT+3).

@smokincatcher My deepest apologies, your bid was placed at 3:30PM GMT+0 on the dot (for clarity, I am UK based - my timezone is GMT+1), and therefore was invalid. I have returned your money to you and removed the Pokemon from your account, I have dropped you a quick in-game notification to draw your attention here, if you log in before you check forums.

2070669017_Screenshot2022-05-24at14_43_40.png.9cfb1fd3c0ced052bcbe24f9b507bd11.png

@vangogsan Following on from what was mentioned above, this means that the money you gained from this auction was 5.5M not 6M. Your money has been changed to reflect this, again, an in-game notification has been sent to you also.

@Eetaachee This means that you were the correct winner of this auction. 5.5M has been removed from your account, and the Pokemon has been forcibly traded to you. Please can you check your PC box and reply to let me know you have received this correctly. Again, an in-game notification has been sent to you.

I understand that this is a disappointing and frustrating experience for you all, for this I can only apologise. I understand that some of you may want to express this, however this thread will not be the place - if you would like to discuss this more, please make a Complaint

• Like 3

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

2 hours ago, Ehkoe said:

Hi all,

This auction has been brought to my attention, my sincere apologies that there has been a misunderstanding here and the incorrect outcome was reached.

As per the Auction Rules, a forum end-point ends the moment the clock ticks over into a new minute (because of the lack of ability to track seconds on the forum):

In this case, the auction ended at 3:30PM GMT+0 (6:30PM Bulgarian Time - GMT+3).

@smokincatcher My deepest apologies, your bid was placed at 3:30PM GMT+0 on the dot (for clarity, I am UK based - my timezone is GMT+1), and therefore was invalid. I have returned your money to you and removed the Pokemon from your account, I have dropped you a quick in-game notification to draw your attention here, if you log in before you check forums.

2070669017_Screenshot2022-05-24at14_43_40.png.9cfb1fd3c0ced052bcbe24f9b507bd11.png

@vangogsan Following on from what was mentioned above, this means that the money you gained from this auction was 5.5M not 6M. Your money has been changed to reflect this, again, an in-game notification has been sent to you also.

@Eetaachee This means that you were the correct winner of this auction. 5.5M has been removed from your account, and the Pokemon has been forcibly traded to you. Please can you check your PC box and reply to let me know you have received this correctly. Again, an in-game notification has been sent to you.

I understand that this is a disappointing and frustrating experience for you all, for this I can only apologise. I understand that some of you may want to express this, however this thread will not be the place - if you would like to discuss this more, please make a Complaint

Thank you for your attention and delivering justice in my opinion. I would not have made a fuss if I was not confident on my end. And yes,I can confirm,I received the pokemon and 5.5m was deducted from my account. Take care! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bluesignature.gif