mouse macro

Vanironcze

Hello guys, i got simple macro for player movement via mouse only - basically it only does: Hold right mouse button to move in that direction.
No automation, just making character move by mouse. Is this okay or bannable?

6 minutes ago, Vanironcze said:

Hello guys, i got simple macro for player movement via mouse only - basically it only does: Hold right mouse button to move in that direction.
No automation, just making character move by mouse. Is this okay or bannable?

Can you show me a picture of the remapping thing?

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Vanironcze said:

Technically its not "automated software" - requires human input as default controls available to all players - thats why i asked if its okay.

https://pastebin.com/raw/mpbgMBgg for https://www.autohotkey.com/

Human inputs or not do not matter really, can you tell me what exactly it does. 

So you press your right mouse button, you move to the right side? Can you give me a brief rundown on what it can do.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Vanironcze said:

You hold right mouse button, you move to the cursor. You stop holding you stop moving. Nothing more.

I am slightly confused here, moving with your mouse is alread supported? Hold Left click and move around 

• Qeight locked this topic