Auction some EPIC/GODLY PVP Pokemon

1 hour ago, TongZhuo said:

@thomasBR  win weavile & mienshao

@Scothie win rotom

@Vermilionz win conkel

Gallade end 5hs left

im at silver btw, i can wait until other auction done.

Hello Everyone 😄

To clear the doubts , correct winners was declared as auctioneer stated in here :

18 hours ago, TongZhuo said:

@thomasBR  win weavile & mienshao

@Scothie win rotom

@Vermilionz win conkel

Gallade end 5hs left

However, @TongZhuo , please make sure to include screenshot of the trades after they are done , I know some of the trades has already been done, but please consider this next time.

@Eetaachee please refrain from making unnecessary comments, also @Donator please be careful next time when you bid, as you did bid after the time was over.

Regards,

Haruyukio

• Checked/Done 1

20200713-051532.gif

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.~

6 hours ago, Haruyukio said:

Hello Everyone 😄

To clear the doubts , correct winners was declared as auctioneer stated in here :

However, @TongZhuo , please make sure to include screenshot of the trades after they are done , I know some of the trades has already been done, but please consider this next time.

@Eetaachee please refrain from making unnecessary comments, also @Donator please be careful next time when you bid, as you did bid after the time was over.

Regards,

Haruyukio

Ya , i have done it . but idk yoshiro02 win auction gallade got banned ? So i needn't trade with him right ?

Hello,

@TongZhuo The winner of the gallade is currently banned and due to the player being banned this auction has been voided. However, you have 7 Pokemon listed for auction which is a violation of the Trade Zone Rules. For this violation you have been issued a warning. I advise you to read the Trade Zone Rules which is located at the top of the Trade Zone.

Forum Rules:

1. To prevent confusion about auction end times, only one Cross-Server sale can be run at a time per player, with a maximum of 1 Pokemon per post.

Best regards,
MBK

Edited by MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.