Remove shiny lock from trees,excavation & dig spots

Gatso

+1

Also event forms too, in addition to shinies.

Regarding rarity, between doing wild encounter or headbutt/dig/excavation, I feel there's no real difference in the encounter itself, the only difference is how you trigger the encounter, which is by interacting instead of by walking. And not every interaction yields an encounter, exactly just like how not every single time you walk into a grass you will get an encounter. Plus, headbutt/dig/excavation have limit, not only in the number of times you can do them per week, but also, they're limited by the number of trees/holes/rocks you can interact with, unlike regular wild hunting which you can do 24/7 anywhere.

So I don't see how adding shiny chance to headbutt/dig/excavation would greatly affect rarity and suddenly make shinies/event forms far more common.

(also, considering headbutt/dig is a money sink via the cost to travel the regions, and excavation is a money sink via the cost to enter the areas, giving more incentive like this would make people sink more money into them)

Edited by Starlight
  • Like 2

As a shiny hunter, Obviously no -1

- Shiny is a exclusive thing that we can mostly get in wilds, and should be stayed or remain as it is. Shiny chance of Boss rewards, fossils. and etc. are already generous enough and we should be careful for what to add more.

There are many ways to improve excavation, headbutts, and digs but these are certainly one of the least helpful suggestion and may possibly even ruin the exclusivity of shiny.

My honest opinion is, an actual hunting is still the better way and what should we prioritize for in regards of shiny. 

-B0t

• Like 4

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

48 minutes ago, B0t said:

As a shiny hunter, Obviously no -1

- Shiny is a exclusive thing that we can mostly get in wilds, and should be stayed or remain as it is. Shiny chance of Boss rewards, fossils. and etc. are already generous enough and we should be careful for what to add more.

There are many ways to improve excavation, headbutts, and digs but these are certainly one of the least helpful suggestion and may possibly even ruin the exclusivity of shiny.

My honest opinion is, an actual hunting is still the better way and what should we prioritize for in regards of shiny. 

-B0t

agree

• Like 1

Untitled-05-17-2022-09-07-15-2.png.925771f9fa569e25645a4ff28540de08.png

+1 

More shiny, more cheaper it becomes, lets see shiny collector getting headache hehe. Just kiddink, i mean except from exca, getting shiny from headbutt and dig spot still make sense, and both are good features, why not make people more interested, like digspot, due to the decrease in the price of nuggets etc, people's interest in doing digspot has decreased. lets make it great again!

• Like 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________