Remove surrender cooldown from pvp

Chitch00

19 minutes ago, Chitch00 said:

If I want to abuse and boost I will do it anyways, it's not the cooldown that will stop it.

But the system is in place to discourage people from doing it and the fact that you are here right now, shows that it is indeed working to some degree.

• Haha 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Electrocute4u said:

But the system is in place to discourage people from doing it and the fact that you are here right now, shows that it is indeed working to some degree.

That's such a stupid thing to say. The only reason I am here is to give a suggestion on how to make the game better for everyone. The only thing these systems accomplish is to frustrate players and make them stop playing. I can also say that the fact player numbers have dropped massively shows that your ideas aren't really working very well, are they?

Nevermind, why do I try. Just log into a different account and do what I have to do. Feel free to delete any suggestions that try to make the game more fun from now on and remind me in 2 years how many players are still in this game. Cheers.

• Haha 5

+1 at least reduce the cooldown

I sometimes lost 2 matches consecutively, but couldn't surrender on the 2nd match due to the cooldown

I sell all TMs and provide egg move service.

I sell synchronize Pokemons.

I provide a complete generation 1-3 Pokedex service.

I sell miscellaneous items.

6 hours ago, Chitch00 said:

What is the point of this other than waste time?

5 hours ago, Chitch00 said:

If I want to abuse and boost I will do it anyways, it's not the cooldown that will stop it.

It deters people away from boosting it also limits the amount of boosting they can do in one sitting limiting the harm they can do to the economy in the process.  If you wanna boost you will 100% be caught ;')
-1 leave it.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif