Remove surrender cooldown from pvp

Chitch00

look i can feel you i have play same games it was lost anyway! I want surrender but my enemy take dc and i won the game! take your time and spend it with same hope you will win the game from dc the enemy xD thats i am doing when i have lost anyway hope helped you

1876934625_Untitled05-18-202212-43-59(2).png.8af84260b2555993d6f6fe21c73519e4.png

I am sorry but i'm what I consider a newbie in pvp with not a lot of free time and I've never even once had to wait for this cooldown... maybe we should suggest a team building tool to avoid people finding out too late their team is trash... Because obviously if you have to suffer from this cooldown too often, the problem is somewhere else.

The timer should be higher if it was up to moderation staff. 

On 5/30/2022 at 7:36 PM, Desumi said:

But the system is in place to discourage people from doing it and the fact that you are here right now, shows that it is indeed working to some degree.

^this

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hello, we added the PvP leave timer for already named reasons, and tried to make it as comfortable as possible to play with the surrender option and reconnect.

I am sorry if that's not enough for you but I have to deny your suggestion.

We might add an option to buy free from the timer with pokedollars in the future.