Completely re-design pvp with brand new modes

Chitch00

18 minutes ago, Kboww said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but alot people quit the game because of lack of gen7 mons. Once celesteela/other beasts, toxapex, z moves, tapus, ect. come to pro you might be in for a nightmare. I suggest you stay away from gen7 ou if you are afraid of 1shot moves and stall lol best yo just learn it and learn how to counter now because you are in for a bad time if you think now rough for you 

It's not about me. It's just boring and uninteresting and it would be cool to see something different. This is an attempt at creating deeper and more interesting gameplay, that's all.

It's just a suggestion, you can just say -1 and move on. I just wanted to give this idea to make the game better for most people who don't bother to speak and just quit out of boredom.

If you all enjoy a boring stale game then keep going I guess? Keep asking yourself why most people don't even bother to start pvp, why player numbers going down etc. One day you'll get it

10 hours ago, Chitch00 said:

It's boring and dumb. The game is designed for 7 year olds, the balance is simply not there. Pro should have its own set of rules and its own balancing in terms of numbers to make the game somewhat interesting so there is more interaction. One-shots have a place of course but shouldn't be so prevalent.

Also keep in mind this would be a different game mode, you can still play your oneshot vs stall smogon copypaste meta in the regular game mode, noone would be forcing you to change. While you will come here to argue against me because you're afraid of something new, all the people who quit this game are the ones who agree with me without ever saying a word. I am the one who bothered to come here and explain it. Think on that.

If that happens then all the mon who could 1 shot will prevent it and there will be no fun in playing then , focus slash was made to prevent that only

And as you talking about stall games 

90% of pro players don't know how to break it but there are some mons who could break it such as rain mons but it cannot be prevented 

This will be no fun as you thinking like that 

Thanks 

Edited by Sanidhya

Discord  Sanidhya#2754

IGN  Sanidhya