Magic Tools for Teleport

Lyn1311

Hi, i want to make suggestion, like its name its new tool for teleporting, just like dig and cut, we bring tools instead abra or natu for teleporting :3. Can be handy for player who havent clear subway or teleporting quest or for player who doing boss/quest. we still paying 700-1000 for teleport tho. Thnx Much

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

idk, to me it just sounds like a tedious replacement for subway, if it's still costly how much would it improve on subway, there's a reason fly was removed and replaced with the subway as is.

My main concern is how would it reproduce the abra teleporting, since that's just done from one end of the route to the other, it's not really anything special, but adding this in just seems like it would be less than pointless, no offense meant. Adding onto the fact that you're still paying for it, it really just seems like you're adding a whole new item to skip one dialogue.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

33 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

idk, to me it just sounds like a tedious replacement for subway, if it's still costly how much would it improve on subway, there's a reason fly was removed and replaced with the subway as is.

My main concern is how would it reproduce the abra teleporting, since that's just done from one end of the route to the other, it's not really anything special, but adding this in just seems like it would be less than pointless, no offense meant. Adding onto the fact that you're still paying for it, it really just seems like you're adding a whole new item to skip one dialogue.

well firstly thnx for input. in my opinion it wont (maybe) replacing subway. i mean like time when we hunting rotom at safari johto, we cant use subway from cianwood to safari but we can use 'teleporting abra' from cianwood to safari entrance.

and i think, mostly player still not aware about 'teleporting abra' existence. even if they aware, with this tool it just like using shovel to diging from one route to another instead using diglett or geodude who know dig moves, but this time we bring 'magic wand' instead bring abra with teleport moves.

about adding new whole item, iam not sure what u mean xD, my english not rlly good, what iam suggest is just new version of dig tool, we using 'teleporting abra' who already there instead using cave hole. and about paying, we already paying 700-1k at first place to using teleporting abra, so i am not sure about skipping any dialog

Edited by Lyn1311

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

14 hours ago, Lyn1311 said:

well firstly thnx for input. in my opinion it wont (maybe) replacing subway. i mean like time when we hunting rotom at safari johto, we cant use subway from cianwood to safari but we can use 'teleporting abra' from cianwood to safari entrance.

oh i think i clocked it, so you mean like, having an item that replaces the pokemon with the move teleport, so you can use the abra/natu without needing to having a pokemon that knows teleport in your party.

yea i could see that as being used, idk how much, or if it would benefit that many but i think i understand it now

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif