Wts shiny tyrantrum

15 minutes ago, Manbat said:

The problem is that you bidded 4m but didnt have the means to follow through with the bid @Eetaachee

Please read the Auction Rules to avoid further punishment in the future.

In regards to this @Shadowpirate

If there is no contact from @paok123 in the next 24 hours, you are free to re-auction the Pokemon.

Kind Regards,
Manbat.

how is that I didnt have the means when I already transfer the money to my friend to collect it? that is not a fake bid. And not my friend,not the seller have any problem,all involved in the trade mutually agreed to do it this way. So its not that I Didnt have the means,I just transferred it to my friend to carry on the deal. Just because I did not mention which account will be used to do the trade,is it that big an issue to reverse the trade? 

Edited by Eetaachee

bluesignature.gif

33 minutes ago, Shadowpirate said:

@Manbat hello, i am forced to trade paok? Since it wouldnt be fair that i am forced to sell for less to the second guy. Because the winner had no money in his acc.  

Unfortunately in this situation, the runners-up will be offered the Pokemon, which @paok123 has accepted.

If there are any problems with arranging a trade, feel free to hit the report button.

@Eetaachee I will not discuss this further here, if you would like to talk, feel free to create an appeal and I will explain in detail why the bid was not valid.

Kind Regards,
Manbat.

Edited by Manbat
  • Haha 1

Hello,

Since this is very unfair i am thinking to quit pro since rules are not fair anymore. As you said its forced do it. But situations like that are very unfair for auctioneers. 

In this case to be fair auction should be cancled and not sold to the second bid.

Anyway enough said. 

Force trade as it has to be forced according to rules....