New maps with higher level pokemon

Gatso

Hello i was wondering about training my pokemon in new maps where we can find pokemon at high level ( 65+) like cerulean cave or dragon shrine, this could be funny and a nice add, thank you , share your opinion ❤️ . 

• Like 2
  • Checked/Done 2

Pinkan is decent too (never trained there myself, heard from others) 

In my opinion, I think raising the level of Pokemon in ceru cave is probably more efficient than adding a new map. 

Any addition to pro QOL is a good addition imo so +1

• Like 1

8 hours ago, isildurr2x said:

Pinkan is decent too (never trained there myself, heard from others) 

In my opinion, I think raising the level of Pokemon in ceru cave is probably more efficient than adding a new map. 

Any addition to pro QOL is a good addition imo so +1

i tried in pink island but exp rewarded is so low because pokemon are usually unevolved or weak ones...

Edited by Gatso
  • Like 1

Rather than new maps, The maps that we have should be reworked or get rotational spawns. Ceru cave needs newer spawns to change the possibility of getting certain shinies to move the market a little bit. Sturdy ability on some Pokémon is indeed annoying when you think that the sole reason people go to CC is to train their Pokémon.

When some Pokémon in Pinkan began spawning at super low levels like 20s or 40s it just ruined it. Rare pinks are already super hard to get so people usually went there to train as well. Now if you want to train efficiently you go to CC.  

Edited by JadeAsh
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...