Anime you're currently watching

Daii

Fairy tail obviously, best soundtrack and pace imo.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

272143 Fairy tail obviously, best soundtrack and pace imo.

omg i <3 fairy tail who is your favorite character in the show??

/\_/\

mine would have to be Gray and Happy ( o . o)

Love Natsu couse can kinda relate to him, but love them all honestly. There is so many characters, kinda hard not to love them all :D

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

272157 i agree with you pelfie they do a great job building each character! they are all awesome. I'm rewatching Soul Eater and Samurai Champloo again, because well why not lol <3 fairy tail but i think Soul Eater is probably my #1 fav anime.

Still haven't watched Soul Eater, been busy finishing One Piece. But was thinking about watching it at some point. Maybe now i'll do that :P But yeah they did a great job on Fairy Tail overall, good soundtrack,good character development,good story and more. Even the fillers didn't feel like they where fillers like some *cough cough* other animes :P

272157 i agree with you pelfie they do a great job building each character! they are all awesome. I'm rewatching Soul Eater and Samurai Champloo again, because well why not lol <3 fairy tail but i think Soul Eater is probably my #1 fav anime.

Still haven't watched Soul Eater, been busy finishing One Piece. But was thinking about watching it at some point. Maybe now i'll do that :P But yeah they did a great job on Fairy Tail overall, good soundtrack,good character development,good story and more. Even the fillers didn't feel like they where fillers like some *cough cough* other animes :P

haha ya the filler wasn't bad at all, it seemed like they used it to build the characters up a bit more or play on they're personalities and quirks vs just screaming or running through trees for a full episode >.<

I still need to watch onepiece I remember watching parts of it a long time ago but now I'm so far behind...I started just reading the Manga lol.