• Like 2

Pokemon Revolution Online IGN: Leafbolt8

Discord ID: yourdog#4342

Pokemon Showdown IGN: Leafbolt8 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently watching Boku no Hero Academia Season 5, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Douluo Dalu (Chinese donghua), and Quintessential Quintuplets

• Like 1

rsz_2_splish_splash__floatzel_by_endless_whispers_d20v56s-fullview.jpg.36e249a76e7950342a6ec066aa593ebf.jpg

🦈 I'm a friendly shark 🦈 I hardly ever get mad, but if I do, I may bite 🦈 So don't provoke me 🦈

📜 I cannot answer story-related questions because they could be counted as spoilers, so please do not ask 📜

🥰 If you just want to chat, feel free to reach out. I love interacting with people 🥰

🦈 Disrespectful people will be eaten 🦈

• 2 weeks later...

Laid-Back Camp - One of my favorite genres is the healing anime genre. This show is very peaceful, with great music and sound design. Relaxing.

Goblin Slayer - It's alright. Starts out ultra violent and shocking. Then it sorta settles into somewhat basic dark fantasy. Mid/late season right now and it is dragging a bit.

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - Such a funny, light show. It's very feel good and the OP protagonist, nation building and general goof is just... nice.

I tried Sarazanmai. It was fun, absurd and very well animated. BUT it didn't grip me. I have it on the backburner. I also fried Fruits Basket and could not get into it. Also tried Fairy Gone but I despised the way the CGI fairies were animated and the opening plot was very scattered, the characters did not grip me at all.

EDIT - Totally forgot, I'm also watching the new season of One Punch Man and hunter x hunter. As you may have heard, the animation is not as good as the first season. I still like it for the writing, but it is being shown up by other shows I'm watching. 

Edited by Travisotis

• 3 weeks later...