[Closed] I sell story services

Derwins

On 8/3/2022 at 5:07 AM, M8n333 said:

Is the story service still available

image.png.688f3f24b8a9c2295a38ccbbac55ee30.png

It is done. Come again!

From Kanto starter to defeating Cynthia.

Shiny Pokemon found: 0

Bad RNG count: 7

Yorkie: Diglett's Cave

Transmat: Petalburg, Fortree, Ever Grande

Starter RNG: True

image.png.371dc8bd997533e1bf1aba23c3eb61e3.png

From Kanto starter (they were at Pewter City) to defeating Erika. This is for their other account in Silver Server.

Bad RNG count: 4

Heracross: No

Edited by Derwins

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

I'm Derwins. I'm an American-English player. I want to help fix the gynormous list of NPC text errors in this game.

On 8/25/2022 at 11:50 PM, Milkcoffee said:

check messages on discord

Screenshot_30.png.108e41aca6afd8bd4fd89ab60efc9ff9.png

It is done. Come again!

From Kanto starter to defeating Cynthia.

Bad RNG count: 5

Starter RNG: False

20 hours ago, Bangjago said:

@Derwins need a service

contact my on dc

I have tried adding you and it was telling me the user was not found. I reside in the Raiders server if you wish to contact me.

Edited by Derwins

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!

I'm Derwins. I'm an American-English player. I want to help fix the gynormous list of NPC text errors in this game.

On 7/15/2022 at 11:51 AM, Derwins said:

Activity hours: 13:00 to 02:00 (CST -06:00)

Hello! I sell story services from time to time.

The prices are as follows.

Starting from choosing your Kanto starter to defeating Erika (unlocks trading) --> 250k

Unlocking Subway and Transmat --> 250k

Clearing a whole region --> 400k (or a coin capsule)

Starting from choosing your Kanto starter to defeating Cynthia --> 1.6m (or 4 coin capsules)

I unfortunately cannot accept reserves (pay later) as it infringes the trade rules.

How does this service work? After I receive payment (half and half is okay too), I must access your account in order to complete whatever you wish. I do these in about two to four intervals of play-time, which will take about one day to three days depending on my activity. If I do it faster than that, it just means I have nothing else to do. When doing these services, I will contact you about things that happen along the way, including when I am finished with a region and the like. After I finish the service (only for completing regions), I will leave your character in the Vermilion Pokemon Center unless requested to stop somewhere else.

I will also handle the Rattata needed to unlock Hoenn and the Charon battle to unlock Sinnoh. I, along with @Mitthun24, do leveling services and is able to train the Rattata mighty quickly.

All Pokemon caught will be kept in your account - including shiny and costumes I "accidentally" find along the way - but I will try my best to Repel for the most part. All payments will be logged here for my convenience.

You can contact me in the Raiders server, which is located here. You'll know considering my in-game name is derwins, the same name reflects my Discord server nickname.

Queue:

1. (empty)
  2. (empty)
  3. (empty)
  4. (empty)
  5. (empty)

If you want to check the progress of your account, input the command /inspect (name) . If the inspect window pops open, I am online and is working on completing the service(s).

List of completed services:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Acetzy (Aayushsth984) - July 22nd, 2022
  2. Abcboy (Dage1hao, Xiaodiyihao) - July 23rd, 2022
  3. Abcboy (main) - July 25th, 2022
  4. 1125301376 - July 25th, 2022

5. Kda4s - August 2nd, 2022

6. M8n333 - August 5th, 2022

Disclaimer:

While it's good that people do certain services for cheaper prices than me, you have to remember the integrity and transparency of the person serving you. Everyone has different skills of doing these services whether it may be faster completion or more efficiently (eg always completing it in a set amount of days). But we're all getting it done one way or another.

pls dm me 
ʷᶜSisirius#1359

image.png.d985faeed0cc0dd37ca9db7caecc83c7.png

I finally was able to contact @Bangjago . Come again!

From Kanto starter to defeating Cynthia and unlocking Subway + Transmat.

Bad RNG count: 3

Heracross: No

Starter RNG: False

Yorkie: Victory Road

Transmat: Rustboro, Fallabor, Pacifidlog

image.png.429c32e1a96c8b5b1f7a972f1de64c50.png

Also done an emergency completion for @Acetzy. From Mt. Pyre to defeating Steven.

Nothing special happened here.

Edited by Derwins
  • Like 2

togekiss-Recovered.gif

.gif by Pelele / Juampy!