Enable Mount riding in some specific locations

Fafouney

Hello,

After having done some researches, I saw that staff could potentially enable using mounts in areas where it wasn't possible yet.

Sources to support my suggestion :

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/79190-mount-riding-pokemon-tower-underground/#comment-463155 (Best Litwick spawn + Repel)

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/158258-using-mounts-in-new-mauville/#comment-876626 (Best Magnemite spawn)

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/195299-mounts/#comment-1112332 (Running Shoes are planned for buildings, but what about locations outside or inside of cities having spawns where you still can't ride your mount ?)

So to follow what I've emboldened, I would like to propose few locations having spawns where you can't use your mount yet with the explanation :

Lost Tower :

Located south of Solaceon Town in Sinnoh on Route 209, It's a good alternative spawn for Murkrow, especially at D(Day).

You usually go to Route 18 at M(Morning) / N(Night) to be Repelling it or even regularly hunting it, also this spawn is quite similar to Lost Tower.

But the thing is it doesn't spawn at D in Route 18, hence my suggestion to enable mounts in Lost Tower compensating that and for our convenience.

Sprout Tower :

Located north of Violet City in Johto, this place has one of the most interesting spawn for Spinda and Rattata.

Good timing ! There is the Summer Event going on with a newly introduced Rattata form.

Bell Tower :

Located north-east of Ecruteak City in Johto, this place has one of the most interesting spawn for Spinarak.

Burned Tower :

Located north-west of Ecruteak City in Johto, this spawn has nothing special but just there hoping to be able to use a mount like the other ones.

They're the remaining locations I could think of.

I think it would benefit the community as a QOL change, whether for the reporter when it's asking for Murkrow on the 6/7th day or more convenience in general when hunting.

Regards

Fafouney

• Like 4

-1 to the bottom three, +1 to lost tower

The difference with that one is that the other ones actually have a full indoors area, and proper flooring and all that stuff. Lost tower is still just grass on the bottom and is more used for hunting than the others. A comparison i made in the discord is that you don't ride your bike on stuff like the Eiffel Tower, or the CN Tower, so why would you ride it on one of pokemon's iconic towers

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I would love to have mounts not get dismounted from in the little houses between routes and cities that happen to exist quite often. for example the 4 houses surrounding saffron, or the houses between the bike route and the rest of the route in hoenn. They're mainly transitional locales, so getting dismounted is annoying at most, as once on the other side of the house I have to mount back up again. Would be a nice quality of life change to just allow mounts (and obviously the bicycle) through these transitional buildings instead.

Edited by SephirothWS