wtf is this weird new update

Finnderboss

58 minutes ago, finnderboss said:

grafik.png.f1eec50651e16b035715657b6bf03791.png
i want my 1 rating back!!
stop these so called "optimizations" already that nobody cares about.... focus on big fat updates or just leave that game as it is xd

HEY! Finally you can claim that you got 100 rating using NU and LC pokes or Shiny team! Like you always wanted! Isnt that great? Go take that glourious ScreenShot, and spam it in every discord. You made it!
Best Update!

Edited by envymeister
  • Haha 2

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

24 minutes ago, 0danobunaga said:

Btw i agree with finnderboss you would never know guild rating how many increasing by guild member 
example:
image.png.659814480c00c294c17f58d08e7ee2a6.png
image.png.f555315373fa4e9e37b49c3dd963506e.png

The rating there, means ppl played 10 matches already, so ofc higher ratings since most will be near 100 rating.
Im sure this addition was so ppl have something to lose when playing. Before u would play, and lose 10 games in a row, wouldnt matter, you wouldnt go to negative rating. Now it matters. 
I assume this is an experiment, using Rating the same way as Elo, like SD you start witj 1k. Wally must have his reasons with this update. This is just an experiment, for this season, mostlikely will be like with Zmoves. One season here, then gone. 
I dont understand why people starts to complain left and right after any change. This is a test to see if it works or not rly. Lets give it a try, after one month, we can give our opinion on how it went 😄 

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

1 hour ago, envymeister said:

HEY! Finally you can claim that you got 100 rating using NU and LC pokes or Shiny team! Like you always wanted! Isnt that great? Go take that glourious ScreenShot, and spam it in every discord. You made it!
Best Update!

wtf xD i dont pvp for a long time in this game but if u wanna doubt my pvp skills which is kinda offtopic here you can check old ladders in forum instead of spamming your fantasies under my post, ive easily made 500+ rating with those in the past. not like i would care about it but for you it seems to be something special so do your research before typing the blasphemous things.
and what discord? i never chat in any discord except my old guild 2017. Youre obviously some jealous player who cant stand the fact that im far above everyone u ever knew in every way u could ever imagine xd

• Haha 1