Can only devs chaange players encounter rates

Exotickitty

On 9/20/2022 at 7:42 AM, Exotickitty said:

Hi  i  wanted to ask before i play this private pokemongame mmo
Who can  change ur  shiny chance  or rare pokemon encounter rates.
Only devs(Admins  with  red name )  or also  Moderators -game  masters.

I worry that someone  who is in  favour or real life friend of some  staff  dev   that  he get better rates or literally free generated money or pokes.

Has there ever been any corruption or issue  going on in the history of pokemon   pro ? 

I think there has been once. 

Hyena Lionking GIF - Hyena Lionking Laughing GIFs

27 minutes ago, Cruelgreen said:

I think there has been once. 

Not once.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Don't worry,if RNG gods favour you, shinies will rain on you. If they don't,no matter what,you are not getting them. Chances are really low as well. I only and only hunt in this game and have 1.6k hrs and 0 rare shinies. Some get 1 in 50hrs as well. Just pray to the RNG gods and you will be good and the staffs look after everything,so just enjoy this beautiful piece. I have a love-hate relationship because luck does not favour me in most cases. Just don't leave the game if that happens to you. May the odds be in your favour.

bluesignature.gif