New afk check system

Zezu

As we know the current afk check system is 7 mins with no moving. This can be cheated with the use of macros/bot, The new afk check should be every 30 mins afk alert comes up and players must type something in any chat in 15 seconds to avoid the afk boot.

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

WHAT!!! 30 minutes, are you serious? Then the players who can't play due to server full will most probably get mad and flood the irc and forum.

I don't think, this will ever happen.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

Serena that kind of system is used in almost all MMO, ppl right now im surr that can use click bots or something like that xd, i think that 7 min its good, but besides that another check every 30 min even if u arent afk

Serena that kind of system is used in almost all MMO, ppl right now im surr that can use click bots or something like that xd, i think that 7 min its good, but besides that another check every 30 min even if u arent afk

I didn't actually get it properly, can you explain it?

What I'm thinking is, instead of 7min, it should be 30 minutes.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

The way i see it , theres 800 players and only like 500 of those players r active , when they get booted the people who wants to log in will be able too , i also think the login screen should have a player active list that shows how many ppl online atm.

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

I agree wtih this, if every 30 minutes something pop up (captcha would probably be the most effective), it would make things much easier. That along with 7 minutes limit(no moving) should work perfectly. I guess it could be annoying, but it's better than not playing at all.

tumblr_mp2ikkxeho1qau6z9o1_500.gif

While i somewhat agree with this to stop bots.. This could also be VERY annoying for everyone.. As you may know random troll faces pop up every so often and it's very annoying.. A captcha popping up every 30 mins would be just as annoying.

mega_char_sig_by_jpshaw90-d959ngc.png

arrow_sig_by_jpshaw90-d95dtr7.png