I didn't find a legendary pokemon on birth island

Avanox2

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Avanox2 said:

Hey when I entered birth island today after the world quest ended, there was no pokemon at all. 

Is this kind of a bug? 

I've spent my mysterious ticket for nothing. Can I get it back? 

Ehi there @Avanox2

I am sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced.

The case has been forwarded to our Content Scripters so they can check and give me more info about it. Please, be patient until then, I will reply to this thread as soon as I have more info.

In the while you wait, wish you a wonderful day 😁

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

@Shinohara

PS: If it might helps to find the issue, I may have an answer. I saw a lot of people getting solgaleo in all chat. They all caught solgaleo and I caught my solgaleo from a previous world quest! But it‘s strange at all. I‘ve spent my entire night grinding bunearys yet to find out I wont be rewarded. To be honest it‘s a bit frustrating, but I will wait 😄

with Kind regards

Avanox2

My shops: ~~~

D8574C5E-5B08-4F8B-A828-417F0E885016.gif

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Avanox2 said:

-

Ehi there @Avanox2

After reviewing your case, it just looks like you have quite the big misunderstanding for what regard the World Quest system, but no worry I am here and will explain you how this works so you can understand the situation.

Birth Island does have a chance to spawn just a Pseudo Legendary OR a Legendary when you visit it. 

Legendaries

Gen 2 EnteiRaikuSuicune
Gen 3 RegiceRegirockRegisteelLatiasLatios
Gen 4 AzelfMespritUxie
Gen 7 SolgaleoLunala

Pseudo legendaries

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

When you visit the island, there is a chance you will find only a Pseudo Legendary. However, the next time you should be able to encounter a legendary with 100% chances.

You went to Birth Island today and caught a Tyranitar there. It is level 80 (since that is the spawn level), has the Modest nature, and has the Sand Stream ability. If you meet the requirements, you will 100% encounter a legendary the next time.

Talking about "meeting requirements", in order to encounter a legendary you must possess one of its counterparts, or, to be more clear, one of their family members.

For example, if you already have Entei, you may run into Raikou or Suicune (but not another Entei); if you don't have any of the three, you won't be able to find any of them.

The same goes for lati-os/as; in order to find latias, you must first have caught latios, and to find latios you need to have caught latias.

If you have none of the legendaries in the table above, the only you can encounter are Solgaleo and Lunala.

Since you went today and caught a Tyranitar, the next time you will find a legendary if you meet the requirements written above.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

@Shinohara

Ah now I understand the system. I thought there is always a 100% chance of getting a catchable legendary pokemon. Thank you for your time explaining me the system. I have one question left though. I caught this Tyranitar yesterday, the next time I go to birth island, is there a chanche of catching another tyranitar? When my question is answered this topic can be closed 😁🥹

Avanox2

My shops: ~~~

D8574C5E-5B08-4F8B-A828-417F0E885016.gif