Event Form Tag

Osean02

Add tags to event forms that's visible when viewing your box just like the bright 'S' tag on shiny pokemons.

Some event forms have a very less difference from their regular form when viewing from your pc. This sometimes leads to accidental release, or a time consuming checks on every pokemons you own

• Like 1

-1 for me

It's a good idea, definitely makes things easier but I personally love the exclusivity of shiny pokes and think the "X" letter should be reserved for shinies only. 

I think this is better solved with the rework of the PC. Being able to label boxes seems like a better idea for this in my opinion

On 1/27/2023 at 11:10 PM, Isildurr2x said:

-1 for me

It's a good idea, definitely makes things easier but I personally love the exclusivity of shiny pokes and think the "X" letter should be reserved for shinies only. 

I think this is better solved with the rework of the PC. Being able to label boxes seems like a better idea for this in my opinion

This doesn't actually affect the exclusivity of shinies in any way whatsoever though - it's just QoL to be able to identify them more easily in the boxes.

+1 to the suggestion.

dos3d.png.84eacba443a83048599a64aaa7161c98.png

icons8-discord-48.png.3413718589bfa42fa8016f6148c3eb2d.png umbongo.