New "reset accounts"

Raposabr

I've always been a fan of this idea. Normally they say "create another account, you can have up to four, and in two servers, that is eight story modes". But honestly, I would prefer the reset option, since I'm pretty sure for some people eight isn't enough. This might open a new type of sub community in PRO also, like speedrunners, or Nuzlockers, which would be pretty fun. :]

I understand it might be pretty hard to implement though.

5 minutes ago, Olker said:

I've always been a fan of this idea. Normally they say "create another account, you can have up to four, and in two servers, that is eight story modes". But honestly, I would prefer the reset option, since I'm pretty sure for some people eight isn't enough. This might open a new type of sub community in PRO also, like speedrunners, or Nuzlockers, which would be pretty fun. :]

I understand it might be pretty hard to implement though.

The restriction on accounts is mainly to protect the economy of pro. Imagine players beeing able to farm money on 10+ accounts...

Comp_4.gif

10 minutes ago, Uxxelmon said:

The restriction on accounts is mainly to protect the economy of pro. Imagine players beeing able to farm money on 10+ accounts...

Did you read what I said? More accounts wouldn't be made, it's the same account being reset over and over. You could at least understand what I wrote before answering something pointless.

4 minutes ago, Vangogsan said:

-1 , if they make a good managment ot he pc , one acc is okay. The idea to make same story and legendary quests over and over is pointless. Also more new members that play here use the guilds only for boost, So if more acc, the quallity goes low. 

I must differ on the first part. Seems pointless for someone like you, but some of us, would like the account not to make it necessarily grow, but to make challenges (as mentioned before) just to reset it later and try again in the same account.

The second part of your arguement is pointless.

23 minutes ago, Olker said:

Did you read what I said? More accounts wouldn't be made, it's the same account being reset over and over. You could at least understand what I wrote before answering something pointless.

I must differ on the first part. Seems pointless for someone like you, but some of us, would like the account not to make it necessarily grow, but to make challenges (as mentioned before) just to reset it later and try again in the same account.

The second part of your arguement is pointless.

Playing without progress is pointless, you can chalange yourself in so many ways , for me this option is useles. Also when you post something here i have the write to say my opinion.- end 🙂

• Checked/Done 2

1 hour ago, Vangogsan said:

Playing without progress is pointless, you can chalange yourself in so many ways , for me this option is useles. Also when you post something here i have the write to say my opinion.- end 🙂

Correct, and in my opinion, I guess it's pretty hard to understand the concept of PRO being somethong else other than only a MMORPG, but opening it up to the possibility of being nuzlocked or speedran, is way more fun and, in the ladder, competitive, than challenging yourseld to beat a boss without "X" pokémon. But let's see what staff thinks.

Honestly, other than it being hard to code, I don't see any downside or counter arguement that isn't a "simply no".

Edited by Olker