Close

nah he changed the Date of the auction the auction ended yesterday 6pm. I am kinda Fed up with this whole thing too. Last Acution i participated in for sure.  Can t reach anyone to help me and someone can simpy change the time? i know that it ended yesterday bc we live in the same timezone. And i set an alarm for tht date and kept checking. I don t know why i am going after this anymore. at this point i am so fed up i don t want it anymore. but i won it fair and square. From my point this is over. 

Edited by Mistermyers
Needed to say this

3 hours ago, Mistermyers said:

nah he changed the Date of the auction the auction ended yesterday 6pm. I am kinda Fed up with this whole thing too. Last Acution i participated in for sure.  Can t reach anyone to help me and someone can simpy change the time? i know that it ended yesterday bc we live in the same timezone. And i set an alarm for tht date and kept checking. I don t know why i am going after this anymore. at this point i am so fed up i don t want it anymore. but i won it fair and square. From my point this is over. 

Niub i didnt change the date, mods know i'm right

Edited by Gatso

6 hours ago, Mistermyers said:

the auction time is already over. i won 

@Manbat i have an odd feeling about this could u help out please? Contact me ingame or something? i am on the silver Server but he is just not responding or online. 

Wtf 

Edited by Gatso

Hello,

@Gatso Did not change the ending of this auction. He was correct in the winners being @Lordleo100 for the Pikachu and @Arnabh123 for the Growlithe. 
I have attached images to help ease your mind @Mistermyers.
Here is before it started:image.png.ca9f061cfcd6f90e08ac99c299550143.png
Here is the date March 4th: image.png.996135246f4c4eca3917216e1c7c5e90.png
As you can see here was when it got started: image.png.4f8205784a2b865c9de3247e6e266f90.png

Best Regards,
MBK

• Like 1

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.