[JETTZ's COSMETIC DESINGS] | *ADDED 2 NEW SWORDS* | Last update: March 21st 2023

Jettz

WELCOME TO MY NEW COSMETIC DESIGNS

I like making cosmetics for the game and my goal is that the devs will see them and maybe add some of them if they think they are nice. I know that my art style is a little bit off compared to the game's but even if that's the case the devs can maybe change them a bit to make them fit. I will be updating this post every time I make a new cosmetic or I change an old one to make it look better. If you have a good idea share it and I might try it.

THE DESIGNS:

Agatsuma Zenitsu & Hashibira Inosuke Katana

-------------------------------------------------------

image.png.692a6c9a807e92498244391927eccf06.png

Oni mask

-----------

image.png.c678e1ead451aab7d20b474273b98e71.png

Kamado Tanjiro & Tomioka Giyuu Katana

------------------------------------------------

image.png.052135df5cc40b2547e3f5de71f5ee2e.png

onimask.rar

tanjirokatana.rar giyuukatana.rar

inosukekatana.rar zenitsukatana.rar

Edited by Jettz
Made 2 new swords :)
  • Like 3
  • Checked/Done 1

• Jettz changed the title to *UPDATED* | 2 NEW SWORD ACCESSORIES | (player showcase, sword only png files included)
  • Jettz changed the title to *NEW COSMETIC DESINGS* | Last update: March 3rd 2023 | (individual item png files included)
  • Jettz changed the title to *NEW COSMETIC DESINGS* | Last update: March 21st 2023 | (individual item png files included)
  • Jettz changed the title to [JETTZ's COSMETIC DESINGS] | *ADDED 2 NEW SWORDS* | Last update: March 21st 2023