Suggestions on Event Legendary

Araragikun

Hi to everybody. I think most of you wanna kill me but is only my opinion hah. I think that event forms have to contiue stay like them are, "event" forms. I dont say nobody can get them never again. Ie: Christmass "(kyurem/keldeo/megassgodpikachu)" have to only be obtenible at that season. I hope you can understand what i want to say. BUT...... there is my point. Im extremely agree with the dungeons/quest request of you. I think is very unffair to, not some, a lot , and i also can say the most of playes who plays alone. I played and play now too part of time too, alone... A big part of us, and now im talking to you staff team, please hear us. I play most of time with friends from my guild and all of those things, but like i said: was a time when i liked to play alone, and i like part of time now play alone to. And eveen if i dont like to play alone, is more complicated from what you think to make a group. From 5, 4 , 3 or if you want say 2, is the same thing. Im really grateful with you now when i see you make this incredible dungeon be able to play alone. I really really love that, so i dont demand to you do this, but please hear to us and when you be not bussy like now cause i know all the things you are doing now, if you can please only change 2 o3 rules to let us do those nice dungeons. Im looking about 2 months make a group to do victinys, and im at the guild #3 at gold server... istn easy coordinate times.

Sorry about the long and dont write writing, and thanks so much for all you are doing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Developer

Hello, we are committed to giving every player the opportunity to catch legendary Pokemon.

Although non-PvP relevant legendary Pokemon are often only obtainable during events, they are made available each year.

To make catching legendary Pokemon more exciting for players, we have added forms and made them available for a limited time only.

We will continue to follow this principle in the future, which is why I must decline your suggestion.