close

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leeluckya changed the title to 20h auction charmander/31/26/drilbur/25/30/31/mold breaker

Hello,

@Leeluckya Please be mindful that the Min raise is 50k for each Pokemon being auctioned. As I have shown down below. This is your only warning to be mindful of the Mininum bid. 
image.png.28258f5cc94b086c5556fa26c638e2c9.png

The only reason you are not being punished is because of all the other offers are meeting that requirement and are higher than the 333k ea bid. Also, because the auction is still going and hasn't ended.

Best Regards,
MBK

• Like 1

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

16 hours ago, Mbk said:

Hello,

@Leeluckya Please be mindful that the Min raise is 50k for each Pokemon being auctioned. As I have shown down below. This is your only warning to be mindful of the Mininum bid. 
image.png.28258f5cc94b086c5556fa26c638e2c9.png

The only reason you are not being punished is because of all the other offers are meeting that requirement and are higher than the 333k ea bid. Also, because the auction is still going and hasn't ended.

Best Regards,
MBK

image.png.e8a7e5a1c06c05f673d60fba9cf928c2.png

I need to explain here,I can't see seconds because of forum,Both are bidding at the same minute bids,So I can't tell who made the first bid,so, To be fair, I uploaded all the screenshots,Because one is in the game and I said, one is posted on the forum,If they win in the end, then I need to ask GM for help,So I kept all the screenshots @MbkI remember to bid at least 50K each time, so everything else is qualified

I will pay more attention to this kind of thing next time, and write down my idea below, so as not to cause unnecessary misunderstanding

Thank you so much for GM's guidance so that I can avoid this kind of thing next time    

Edited by Leeluckya