>Gold Server< Nemesis: A European Guild! (recruiting)

GoldenP1kachu

🏆 NEMESIS 🏆
&
Nemesis Babes 

New banner is in the making.

About Us:

Welcome to Nemesis, a vibrant community of Pokémon lovers united by a shared passion for adventure, camaraderie, and the thrill of Pokémon battles. Assemble your team, sharpen your skills and embark on a journey with us as we strive for greatness in the world of PRO.
Our Origin Story:
Nemesis was founded in April 2023 by GoldenP1kachu who sought to create a haven for like-minded indiviuals dedicated to mastering the art of Pokémon. Followed by friends our journey began with a shared dream: to build a community where friendship, strategy and the pursuit of excellence interwine.
In January 2024 we agreed on creating a secondar Guild Called Nemesis Babes where the main and only focus is to help new players to the game.

Our Vision: 
At Nemesis, we envision a world where Pokemon lovers of all levels come together to learn, grow and conquer challenges. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the Pokemon universe, our guild provides a supportive environment where everyone can flourish.

What Sets Us Apart:

1. Teamwork and Collaboration:
We believe in the strenght of unity. Through collaborative efforts, we conquer tough battles, explore new regions and celebrate each other's victories.

2. Friendly Competition:
 While we strive for excellence, we understand the importance of friendly competition. Our guild events and tournaments provide an exciting platform for members to showcase their skills and creativity.
3. Knowledge Exchange:
Share your insights and gain wisdom from experienced officers & members. Our guild fosters a culture of knowledge exchange where everyone has something valuable to contribute.

Guild Activities:

- Strategy Workshop:
Sharpen your pvp strategies and skills and learn from experienced players.
- Guild Events:
Test your skills in our many different events.
- Guild Tournaments:
Test your skills in our PvP tournaments and earn the title of Guild Champion.

Guild Benefits:
- 25% EXP Boost based on our Guild Ladder rankings.
- Engage in Monthly Events such as Discord Trivia, Hide 'n' Seek, PvP Tournaments and more for endless fun.
- Hunt on exclusive areas on our Guild Island.

Staff:
Guild Leader:
GoldenP1kachu 🇸🇪
Officers:
Alciuz 🇮🇹
Vexdark 🇮🇹
Bakshi 🇨🇦
Nikolo13 🇬🇷
Bagadzilla 🇬🇷
Dumana 🇷🇸
Jinzoooo ⛳
Marky700 🇮🇷

Code of Conduct:

- Respect the Discord Rules:
The rules of behaviour within our home.
- Respect the Game Rules:
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/108815-overall-game-rules/
- Respect the Banner:
Wherever you go in game wearing our banner makes you a representative of how we are. Bad manners and spread toxicity in the game will result in a warning or a foot.

Requirements!

Communicative Contribution:
Being communicative and being able to bond with others through different channels within community is heavily needed within the Nemesis borders. 
Since we are working to make a solid guild with the family vibe we want people to interact with each others in chats.
Voice chats and typing chat! Since this is the place where we will spend pretty much time together it is very important that we stay respectful towards our fellow guild mates and that we interact as much as possible. Incognito behaviour will not be tolerated here.

Player vs Player Contribution:
The Guild PvP Contribution feature is an important objective of our Guild.
To play your 10 games in Normal Ranked PvP every season to respect the Guilds desire to keep being Top 3 on the Guild ladder is important to those who every season try so much to help us get there. Nemesis will always help their members with team-building and support when it comes to PvP. We also have coaching sessions where we play against our members with the goal to raise the knowledge of this area of the game.
But it is also important to remember that not everyone has to be "The Great PvPer" to be able to be here with us. We offer so much more but the small contribution of the 10 games in Normal Ranked PvP in total is not to much to ask according to us here at Nemesis.

Player vs Environment Contribution:
The Guilds PvE Contribution feature is a cornerstone of our Guild.
Crafted to strengthen the bonds within the guild and elevate the cooperative gaming experience together here at Nemesis. 
To be seen all over the game with great behaviour and solidarity and to represent the Logo with the maximum respect is important. With hunting groups, dungeon squads and boss runs together we search to really become the top of PvE in Pokemon Revolution Online.

Who you are matters a lot to us:
One of the requirements of our guild is that you need to be above 16 years old. This is to make sure that we won't teach any young guns bad things in any way. To be respectful and active whilst trying very hard to connect with your guild is something that we see as a much important and vital feature. With a start as an initiate in Nemesis you will be able to see our lovely Guild Chat, Guild Voice & our Reborn Bot channel where all information about Pokemon, Moves, Bosses, Guilds and much more features hold.

What now? What do I as a player do if I am 110% interested in joining Nemesis?
Below this texts there is an application template for you to fill in if you find yourself much interested in joining our beloved guild Nemesis.

Application Template:
This is for us to make sure that we also get the chance to see if you would fit in our home at Nemesis.

1. In-game Information:

- Character Name:
- How many Regions unlocked:
- Favourite Pokemon: 

2. Gaming Experience:

- How long have you been playing this game:
- Previous guilds (if any) and reasons for leaving:
- Experience with dungeons, boss runs, hunting, events and PvP:

3. Availability:

- Country & Time Zone:
- Typical play schedule(days and hours):
- Any specific days or times of the year you cannot play at all:

4. Communication:

- Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use voice chat?
Do you have Discord? If not, would you download it to interact with your Guild?
- Discord name:

5. Gaming Goals:

- What are your short-term and long-term goals in the game?
- What do you enjoy most about the game?

6. Guild Interaction:

- Are you applying for Nemesis or Nemesis Babes?
- What motivated you to apply to our guild specifically?
- How do you envision contributing to the guild's goals and atmosphere?

7. Additional Information:

- Any other gaming-related skills or interests (e.g., streaming, content creation):
- Anything else you would like us to know about you:
- Favourite Colour: 

8. Code of Conduct Agreement:

- Confirm that you have read and agreed to abide the guild's code of conduct and rules. 

🏆
We are looking forward to hear from you! 

Edited by GoldenP1kachu
  • Like 16
  • Haha 1

image.gif.55b6b1a1e57d97a794609777ade3a58b.gif

• GoldenP1kachu changed the title to >Silver Server< New Guild Psynergy is recruiting family members!

lemme join!!!

1. moonlightez
2. 78*
3. excadrill 
4. i enjoyed PRO cuz of pvp , i had an account which got banned it had near 400 hours played thats why i put * on 2 . i am now trying to get back to my old state , i am building a pvp team i havent started playing pvp yet ,i have some things in progress , i would be glad to help and be helped by a guild 🙂
5. i actually had a nice guild in ,my old account , i dont think anyone is still active in there and i was looking to join a guild so i decided to apply here

6.rayn139#2155
7.Screenshot_11.png.dd4e3cc2b41e4e789886524f90a04db6.png

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

Would like to join this guild since i got invited.

1. My IGN is Lino1000

2. Only played like 3 hours as of now (Trainer card says 7 but I was AFK for a lot of it) but i got a couple thousand hours in other pokemon games

3. Love me some Charmander/Charizard as started but my over all favorite gotta be scyther or gengar. Too many choices! 😅

4. Im mostly here to play  through the story and catch em all at least in kanto and johto. Mostly here for the PvE, trading and a bit of breeding

5. I want to join a guild to make the game a bit more fun. To have some friends to talk to while grinding, trade with and other stuff like that plus obviously the EX boost is nice lol

6. Lino1000#2879

image.png.62bdc02b85276fdcf0c41dedc7b2270c.png

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

1. What's your Player name (IGN)?

AceTzy

2. Number of hours played?

3. What's your favorite Pokemon?

Dragonite!!!!

4. What do you enjoy doing the most in PRO? (Hunting, PvP, trading, etc)

I love all aspect of PRO but PvP and PvE is the most I enjoy.

5. Why do you want to join Psynergy?

I wanna contribute to make a better community. I believe together we can 🙂

6. Discord Tag

LaMan#0644

7. Post a screenshot of your Trainer Card

image.png.b14d06d7c9fb05a9338d75cbfa8e479f.png

• Like 2
  • Checked/Done 1

941488235_logoacewhite.png.6a7c5eaeb2c4a93e7f412652a6b2a6f0.png

どんなことでも私を止められない。

Hi my fav pokemon is umbreon and ninetails cause they sexay foxes that i fuse for my ten tail monster to rule the world bahaha.

Wanna join you cause i feel this is the kind of guild i seek( a friendly mix community of active players)

I enjoy doing everything in pro. Havent tried pvp even though i might have some pvp poke cause i feel its gonna be stressful and i try avoid that when playing a game for having fun.

Discord id: Smenosxe/Uchiha0bito#6009

IMG_20230405_190711.jpg.f6d51a0505fd7e9c0cc4814b90911c28.jpg

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1