GLOBAL ENCOUNTER MESSAGE SURVEY

Shinohara

Should we implement this?  

376 members have voted

1. 1. Should we implement this?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I wouldnt mind if it's implemented, but I agree it's not really a good idea. Might be fun in the beginning but it will just become spam and annoying. I don't get why this is next on the to do list when there's so many more important/interesting things lol. 

Everybody concerned about noobs getting scammed.... We need to realize only a small percentage of people actually stick around and play this game long term. Plenty of low hour accounts get rare shiny, sell for a ton of money and never see them again. Almost all OT of rare/useable shinys are not active. I had a great opportunity to be in a shiny collectors group and have seen almost all of the best shinies in the game and who the OT is, so I am not assuming.

If someone gets a shiny and sells it with no knowledge, awareness or at the least, curiosity as to what the price could be, then they deserve it 100%. 

I said +1 before but this time could be used for more interesting things

In terms of problem of being vulnerable and scammed, this would be plausible if it isn't hard to sell and auction a Pokemon, an in-game market tab that even newbie can easily access. Nevertheless, I still vote +1 as this will encourage hunters like myself.

• Like 1

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

That feature reminds me of another similar game I used to play for 3 years before I learned about Pro. Generally features are useful in most of occasions, but personally I always was against that one because it is not only the blasting problem, it also gives the whole server the opportunity to know what you got in your arsenal. The fact that it has on/off is ok but I would recommend some other kind of changes which might be more efficient for the future gameplay. In other words, my opinion is that you have more important features you could improve to make this game better. 

• Eaty locked this topic