Hm 02 fly and nocturnal feather

Rremolo

Hello, I've been trying to capture a pidgetto with nocturnal feather for 3 days.  I know very well that it appears in the morning and in the evening.  However, 3 days is getting boring.  I understand that you have to be patient.  But I play pro to pass some time.  And if my game time is just two-stepping back and forth on Route 16 for days on end, I'd lose the urge to play.  I don't want to lose this desire.  Also, I'm buying coins, so I'm a paying player, and will probably pay again.  But, if having the HM02 fly becomes impossible or too painful, I would have to stop playing and turn to another game. I know that kind of talk is not appropriate.  But understand that it hurts me to pay for a game where I am no longer having fun.  Especially since basically it helps me calm down during my breaks.  Sincerely, Rremolo

5 hours ago, Rremolo said:

Hello, I've been trying to capture a pidgetto with nocturnal feather for 3 days.  I know very well that it appears in the morning and in the evening.  However, 3 days is getting boring.  I understand that you have to be patient.  But I play pro to pass some time.  And if my game time is just two-stepping back and forth on Route 16 for days on end, I'd lose the urge to play.  I don't want to lose this desire.  Also, I'm buying coins, so I'm a paying player, and will probably pay again.  But, if having the HM02 fly becomes impossible or too painful, I would have to stop playing and turn to another game. I know that kind of talk is not appropriate.  But understand that it hurts me to pay for a game where I am no longer having fun.  Especially since basically it helps me calm down during my breaks.  Sincerely, Rremolo

Try use pokemon with ability frisk, it will show enmy hold item, or buy nocturnal feather from other player 20-30k each. Usually it only takes 20min for me to find it myself and make sure u hunt at night only

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

Le 21/05/2023 à 19:31, Lyn1311 a dit :

Essayez d'utiliser des pokémons avec la capacité de fouiller, cela montrera l'objet de maintien de l'ennemi ou achetez des plumes nocturnes à un autre joueur de 20 à 30 000 chacun. Habituellement, il ne me faut que 20 minutes pour le trouver moi-même et m'assurer de ne chasser que la nuit

After a lot of effort and help, I was able to find it. Thank you so much.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...