Prison System

B0t

image.png.3e984222950d46fbf24ef9f05154b02a.png

Let me cook..

Long ago I was once got banned, I remember the feeling of sadness as I cannot play the game even using my alt accounts, and it was heartbreaking for me regardless of the reasons (unless if it's really necessary like hacks and others that may harm the PRO and the community), I was very enthusiastic playing PRO that time and I did wait for long of the conclusion of my appeal.

What is this?

• It's a place like a Jail where users that got banned will be trapped there in jail bars until the ETA or the conclusion of their appeal is resolved.
  • The users will be unable to chat(except on the local channel and help channel.)
  • Their behavior in there may have a great impact on their case.
  • They can talk to each other "so whats your story..?" something like that via local chat or channel.
  • They can also help others through help channel for lots of questions that others may ask about the game, this includes the pricing and rate of the Pokemon, and also the tips and guides that others may need.
  • Inside the jail, there are guards(NPC) whom you can interact with, to know about the rules and the details

PROS:

• This will help the in-game help-channel to become more lively
  • This will help the user to learn more about the rules, especially those new users who don't have access to forums and Discord.
  • This will substantially decrease the boredom of those users who can't access the game because of being banned.
  • This will be fun and effective in the long run IMO.

CONS

• Not necessarily needed
  • Takes too much time do and to make
  • May disclose bans and sensitive information.

The Targets?

Spoiler

Severity 1 - 2nd offence = JAILED

• CHAT INFRACTIONS 
    • Inappropriate Behaviour.
    • Misuse of Channels & Languages.
    • Distribution of False Information.
    • Advertising of personal channels, other Pokemon games and services not related to PRO without permission. 

Severity 2 - 2nd offence = JAILED

HIGHER CHAT INFRACTION

• Deplorable Behaviour (Hate Speech/Threats/Racism/Harassment).
  • Insulting & Harassing Staff.
  • Discussing Adult Content in Chats.
  • Disrespect and Toxic/Trashtalk behaviour directed to staff and users.
  • Staff Impersonation.

TRADE INFRACTION

• False Offers/Selling/Lending.
  • Deceiving/Misleading.
  • Attempted Scam & Accomplice.
  • Successful Scam & Accomplice.

RATING PVP INFRACTIONS 

• Abuse of Bugged Moves & Breaking PvP Rules.
  • Illegitimate Rank Boosting.
  • Using more than two alternate Accounts in the Ranked Ladder.
  • Having Alternate Accounts on the End-Of-Season Top 25

IN-GAME MAIL INFRACTIONS

• Sending abusive mail. (Chat infraction via mail).
  • Mail spam.

Severity 3 - 1st offence = JAILED

MODERATION INFRACTIONS 

• Inappropriate Use of Guild Logo/Plagiarism

HIGHEST GAME INFRACTIONS

• Mass Accounts.
    • Hiding the rule breaking information or culprit itself (both staff or player).

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/78335-punishment-policy/

How did I get here?

just earlier someone I know got banned, so It just came to me this idea and thought of something it can give benefits to the players, so here I am..XD

Also if you want to add suggestions or even disagreed with it, feel free to discuss it below 🙂

image.png.908613b42d40c3fb1a7831e62beef97c.png

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

Nice that you put effort in suggestions.
But its smt bad and useless imo. That you expect people to help in help chat and not spamming trash about their ban's is a bit naive imo.
Most people also know they did something bad and smt against the rules. And even if not, by the mass of rules, you have to find the single rule that applied to your ban on those NPC's.
If you dont read the rules at all, why would you in-game.

I think non of your Pros do really apply. I dont mean it in a bad way.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

I'll have to -1, it's such an overcomplicated system that just brings many problems and will backfire. The appeal system should stay as it is without any kind of Prison.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

would be cool if its just npc name change to be banned player, pretty funny if i saw someone i know there lmao, hall of fames but banned version

• Haha 1

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________