Help in the game

Estafa

Hi guys, my name is "ESTAFA" and I would like to contribute in this new world of pokemon. Seeing that everything is in beta I guess I will need help with something. I could give ideas in the game with my great experience in the world pokemon as in the video game world, either in ideas, creativity, design, etc. I can also work on designing maps, missions, helping the community. Programs that use Blender 3D, Unity 3D, RPG movie maker, like many more ...

if you need the extra game creators and experienced hand, do not hesitate to contact me. now I have many things I've been took in PRO missing / need ...

If you want to see a project of mine happy to show you my game creation.

Best regards, and have a good evening

ESTAFA :kiss:

149281 If you wish to contribute on graphical aspects of the game, you can view our staff recruitment sub-forum

I have several questions ->

1: 80% of the post are locked. Are you still recruiting in the post locked?

2: Is there any advantage to work in pokemon PRO? (Motivating employees, gifts, money, etc.)

3: If I work in pokemon revolution, I have the chance to play this game?

4: did not see the section Bug / problem gambling. Someone need people who will look at the failures and / or give ideas? Example: maps with visual glitches, missing modalities pokemon, Pokemon, etc.

5: no need Spanish people for something specific?

6: rpg maker xp use, for designs of maps with layers?

149310 1: 80% of the post are locked. Are you still recruiting in the post locked?

2: Is there any advantage to work in pokemon PRO? (Motivating employees, gifts, money, etc.)

3: If I work in pokemon revolution, I have the chance to play this game?

4: did not see the section Bug / problem gambling. Someone need people who will look at the failures and / or give ideas? Example: maps with visual glitches, missing modalities pokemon, Pokemon, etc.

5: no need Spanish people for something specific?

6: rpg maker xp use, for designs of maps with layers?

You cannot apply for locked ones, those mean we aren't currently looking for those ranks.

2- There are certain gifts ofcourse, in which you'll have to see for yourself. However, Staff is a volunteer work, we are not getting paid.

3- Yes

4- https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/Forum/viewforum.php?f=6

5- No, English is mandatory for communication, biliungual staff are only necessary for moderation staff.

6 - Can't say.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.