Hi everybody! Longtime Player from PWO here.

153646 welcome to PRO!

Thank you all for the welcome. I noticed through the first half hour I've been playing, those outfits are hilarious. I'd love to spend some money on the Mudkip costume when I get paid...I'm seventeen so I'm at the will of nursing school and a part time job x_x

People are also very touchy. Somebody was in chat that didn't appreciate my name, telling me that fat people sucked, and then three other people wanted to ban him, I mean, holy crap. Thats some touchy people. I don't give two shits, but I mean, is the community normally that sensitive?

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

Hey man welcome to the PRO community!

I saw that incident too about someone talking about that subject. The community is helpful but the reality is like every game like League you'll always have sensitive people, I've ran into a few toxic individuals as well on my time in PRO. It's like any other community/game just how it always goes but it doesn't mean it should ruin your experience my friend, enjoy the game itself and what it has vastly to offer!

It's honestly just how people are, and another unfortunate rule is to keep it "PG". So try not to curse as much while talking, people even make a big deal about it in PMs when you're not even directing it towards them and casually saying it, just watch out for certain things, simple stuff. I tend to curse a lot and I can tell you too just don't do it, people are gonna throw a fit about it and it's a bannable offense in the game that people will report you for.

It's just how it goes, put money into the game if you really like it as I have too but just watch out what you do in the community as it can be taken the wrong way very easily by many individuals! Enjoy your time on PRO it's a fun variation of an MMO in a Pokemon game and the staff work very hard to bring it to us on their spare time for free.

154117 Hey man welcome to the PRO community!

I saw that incident too about someone talking about that subject. The community is helpful but the reality is like every game like League you'll always have sensitive people, I've ran into a few toxic individuals as well on my time in PRO. It's like any other community/game just how it always goes but it doesn't mean it should ruin your experience my friend, enjoy the game itself and what it has vastly to offer!

It's honestly just how people are, and another unfortunate rule is to keep it "PG". So try not to curse as much while talking, people even make a big deal about it in PMs when you're not even directing it towards them and casually saying it, just watch out for certain things, simple stuff. I tend to curse a lot and I can tell you too just don't do it, people are gonna throw a fit about it and it's a bannable offense in the game that people will report you for.

It's just how it goes, put money into the game if you really like it as I have too but just watch out what you do in the community as it can be taken the wrong way very easily by many individuals! Enjoy your time on PRO it's a fun variation of an MMO in a Pokemon game and the staff work very hard to bring it to us on their spare time for free.

Yeah, I appreciated Shane's work back at PWO, and I definitely enjoy it now. I am definitely going to put about thirty bucks towards their work and donate, because so far, this game is pretty damn smooth. The servers go offline a lot, but thats to be expected. Thank you for responding!

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

[ref]IHateFatShamers[/ref],

Well you will always see kids typing in any game. Just ignore it or tell the person to stop acting like a child before he/her gets banned. Nah the Community is pretty good actually and I haven't really met any flamer/toxic person yet. But this is internet and you will see this everywhere unfortunately. :8

Welcome buddy.

Don't remember you on PWO, I was playing from 2008-2012 there, and again last year and made the switch here a few months ago. But glad to have you here, hope you enjoy ;>

If you need any help around here feel free to ask me anything!

Cheers,

DeJuan

154229 Welcome buddy.

Don't remember you on PWO, I was playing from 2008-2012 there, and again last year and made the switch here a few months ago. But glad to have you here, hope you enjoy ;>

If you need any help around here feel free to ask me anything!

Cheers,

DeJuan

Yeah, since 2008, it really went through a transformation when Kyro left.