Recommended Pokemon for PVP and PVE Early on?

Ihatefatshamers

A few friends and I are looking to level some good pokemon early on in our adventure for both pvp and pve. Was wondering if you guys could let me know if there are pokemon that I can companion with for both, throughout the game? :D

• Like 1

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

154173 A few friends and I are looking to level some good pokemon early on in our adventure for both pvp and pve. Was wondering if you guys could let me know if there are pokemon that I can companion with for both, throughout the game? :D

The pokemon using for both story and Pvp (overused) are Gengar and Gyarados :Shy:

Also you can use arcanine as Sceo said, it has the powerful with extremely speed move :y:

as the others have said, clafairy is another good option as you can get it quite early on and is very popular in pvp, timid tentacruel is a nice option, I quite like him for both pve and pvp, slowbro is really good pve and pvp just because he can deal so much damage and is so tanky bold is ideal with slowbro. By the way, be aware that gyarados needs to be either addy or jolly same, addy with growlithe, and gengar needs to be timid for pvp, bold is also good for clefairy but calm and modest are also good options. Also be aware when using these for pve that you will need to re-train their effort values at some point because otherwise they will not be usable in pvp.

I recommend you complete the story before building pvp teams. You'll need pokemon to sync the correct natures and likely a large amount of money for pokeballs, not to mention the ability to ev train in places you won't have access to. When considering what you might want to use for pvp, I recommend using this tierlist https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=24096.

154482 I recommend you complete the story before building pvp teams. You'll need pokemon to sync the correct natures and likely a large amount of money for pokeballs, not to mention the ability to ev train in places you won't have access to. When considering what you might want to use for pvp, I recommend using this tierlist https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=24096.

I'm donating fourty dollars to the staff and grabbing member ship as well as other cosmetics so I don't think I need to worry about places I can't access. Also, thanks for the tip. I'll focus on story pokes at the moment.

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

154482 I recommend you complete the story before building pvp teams. You'll need pokemon to sync the correct natures and likely a large amount of money for pokeballs, not to mention the ability to ev train in places you won't have access to. When considering what you might want to use for pvp, I recommend using this tierlist https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=24096.

I'm donating fourty dollars to the staff and grabbing member ship as well as other cosmetics so I don't think I need to worry about places I can't access. Also, thanks for the tip. I'll focus on story pokes at the moment.

What he means by not access to, is if you don't complete the story, you won't be able to get to the best ev training hotspots for you to train pvp pokemon

What he means by not access to, is if you don't complete the story, you won't be able to get to the best ev training hotspots for you to train pvp pokemon

Ok, I see. Definitely should focus on story and grinding money then atm. Thank you all.