Favourite Pokemon and Why.

Daitana

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest harmonixer

Rowlet! I love owls, so I'm glad there's finally an owl Pokemon that isn't rubbish in combat (I tried having Hoothoot in a team and it just doesn't cut it). I hope the evolutions aren't terrible.

Arcanine :Heart-eyes:

My brother got Blue and I've got Red. I just love dogs and when I found Growlithe it suddenly was my favourite.

Especially when I found out, it was catchable in Red only, when my brother was jealous. :devil:

oapdlu7e1ed.png

• 1 month later...

Cubchoo! I saw cubchoo for the first time actually while i was playing pro, i started hunting for the ms pokemon at seafoams ( whitch i knew that it was cubchoo) well and never found one. crushed my soul :D Then got into johto and was thinking that maybe i'll catch it here, and boom! safari zone gave me cubchoo after 25k spent on safari zone :P

However cubchoo, is so small tiny little teddybear, so cute and adorable, and suddenly it evolves into extremely angry looking polar bear:D when i evelved my cubchoo i had actually no idea that what will it be :P

And my avatar and signature might tell, that i like also treeckos:D yeah, they are amazing too

EcfQ1Vs.png