Disrespectful Players D:

I witnessed about four new players ask for help in the help chat and get told they were trash, and to stop asking. Now, I figured that it was just a bad player, in a good bunch, but others chimed in, so I just closed it and decided to message the guy and help myself. It was a simple question, and I just couldn't believe the sheer amount of hate he got, and later on he messaged me back after we were done talking and told me he was just going to find another MMO to play, because of the rude players themselves.

I just don't want new players to let that cater them away from the game.

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Disrespectful Players. Are you all this rude?

<t>Well, honestly, if you come into the chat or even browse the forums briefly, you'll see a lot (not all, not even close, but a lot) of players are young and very immature. (Even the older players haven't quite figured out how to act their age).<br/>

I suggest reporting players like that, as it's against the rules. Screenshots etc and post on the forums.</t>

QRD5EHd.png

<r>You cannot use small sample for present to whole population. You met the bad guys, it not mean whole community is all bad guy <E>:Cry:</E> In my experience, sometimes I met bad guys, and sometimes I met nice guys. That's life, no offense.</r>

158152 I witnessed about four new players ask for help in the help chat and get told they were trash, and to stop asking. Now, I figured that it was just a bad player, in a good bunch, but others chimed in, so I just closed it and decided to message the guy and help myself. It was a simple question, and I just couldn't believe the sheer amount of hate he got, and later on he messaged me back after we were done talking and told me he was just going to find another MMO to play, because of the rude players themselves.

I witnessed this in the All chat as well, somebody asked others what Pokemon could be good out of head-butting trees, what did he get? He got hate. Again, I waited and took it with a grain of salt for a day, and chat was normal, then again and again, it started up again, players getting rude, etc.

Is this just a coincidental experience or are players in this game rude in general? Are you guys always this rude?

I lost count of how many times the "Its just a game" argument came up, and the whole "You shouldn't be playing because you aren't like me/us" Or players get told their accomplishments are [Censored] because they want a perfect everything....

This post might be all over the place, but really, are you all this rude and narcissistic?

No we'r not all like that. Like in real life u can't trust everyone. There are all kinds of players some are full of rage, greedy etc. but there also kind souls that will help and answer your questions. I can't talk to everyone but I am trying to help anyone that whispers me within the game giving them all the info they need (otherwise PRO itself will lose players and that's what we don't want right). I suggest ignoring such kind of behavior and keep asking and searching for help since there are people (many of them) that will answer your call.

<r><QUOTE author="IHateFatShamers"><s>

</s><POST content="158152"><s></s>158152<e></e></POST> I witnessed about four new players ask for help in the help chat and get told they were trash, and to stop asking. Now, I figured that it was just a bad player, in a good bunch, but others chimed in, so I just closed it and decided to message the guy and help myself. It was a simple question, and I just couldn't believe the sheer amount of hate he got, and later on he messaged me back after we were done talking and told me he was just going to find another MMO to play, because of the rude players themselves.<br/>

<br/>

I witnessed this in the All chat as well, somebody asked others what Pokemon could be good out of head-butting trees, what did he get? He got hate. Again, I waited and took it with a grain of salt for a day, and chat was normal, then again and again, it started up again, players getting rude, etc.<br/>

<br/>

Is this just a coincidental experience or are players in this game rude in general? Are you guys always this rude?<br/>

<br/>

I lost count of how many times the "Its just a game" argument came up, and the whole "You shouldn't be playing because you aren't like me/us" Or players get told their accomplishments are [Censored] because they want a perfect everything....<br/>

<br/>

This post might be all over the place, but really, are you all this rude and narcissistic?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Here is rule in PRO: <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php">https://pokemonrevolution.net/rules.php</URL><br/>

Spamming and harassing people is prohibited. Same goes for being foul towards the community and system as whole. If you see anyone insult you, report in here <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=70"><LINK_TEXT text="https://pokemonrevolution.net/Fo ... m.php?f=70">https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=70</LINK_TEXT></URL> with your screenshot. Staffs will help you</r>

<t>Its the fate of online games that have communities formed for it. There will be all types of players as you go, good, bad or neutral even distant. Its upto you to decide which one will you pay attention to and which one to ignore or report. Every staff has a dream to have a perfect, friendly community in any game. Would be funny for me to say that our community is perfect, cuddly etc. since my ban list grows each day. But i can safely say that our community is better than most i've seen in my gaming life.</t>

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

</s><POST content="158152"><s></s>158152<e></e></POST> I witnessed about four new players ask for help in the help chat and get told they were trash, and to stop asking. Now, I figured that it was just a bad player, in a good bunch, but others chimed in, so I just closed it and decided to message the guy and help myself. It was a simple question, and I just couldn't believe the sheer amount of hate he got, and later on he messaged me back after we were done talking and told me he was just going to find another MMO to play, because of the rude players themselves.<br/>

<br/>

I witnessed this in the All chat as well, somebody asked others what Pokemon could be good out of head-butting trees, what did he get? He got hate. Again, I waited and took it with a grain of salt for a day, and chat was normal, then again and again, it started up again, players getting rude, etc.<br/>

<br/>

Is this just a coincidental experience or are players in this game rude in general? Are you guys always this rude?<br/>

<br/>

I lost count of how many times the "Its just a game" argument came up, and the whole "You shouldn't be playing because you aren't like me/us" Or players get told their accomplishments are [Censored] because they want a perfect everything....<br/>

<br/>

This post might be all over the place, but really, are you all this rude and narcissistic?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

The kids probably just had a bad day at school. You can do /ignore <username> if you don't want to see their messages.</r>

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

<t>I know that not everybody is like this. I wanted the title to be bolder. I just can't stand some people, especially when it goes on for days.</t>

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

</s><POST content="158172"><s></s>158172<e></e></POST> I know that not everybody is like this. I wanted the title to be bolder. I just can't stand some people, especially when it goes on for days.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Best course of action would be to report players whom you think as toxic in behaviour, or simply ignore them. Though i'd advice reporting so we could "clean up" :)</r>

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.