Disrespectful Players D:

Re: Disrespectful Players. Are you all this rude?

<r><QUOTE author="Deathwing"><s>

</s><POST content="158164"><s></s>158164<e></e></POST> Its the fate of online games that have communities formed for it. There will be all types of players as you go, good, bad or neutral even distant. Its upto you to decide which one will you pay attention to and which one to ignore or report. Every staff has a dream to have a perfect, friendly community in any game. Would be funny for me to say that our community is perfect, cuddly etc. since my ban list grows each day. But i can safely say that our community is better than most i've seen in my gaming life.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I really do thank you for making it better, and banning those who need it. I can understand you being very busy, but I can only ask, what is the average age of the people you ban etc? I know its a weird question, but if you ever get back to me, It happened to be odler people back in PWO.</r>

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="IHateFatShamers"><s>

</s><POST content="158179"><s></s>158179<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Deathwing"><s>
</s><POST content="158164"><s></s>158164<e></e></POST> Its the fate of online games that have communities formed for it. There will be all types of players as you go, good, bad or neutral even distant. Its upto you to decide which one will you pay attention to and which one to ignore or report. Every staff has a dream to have a perfect, friendly community in any game. Would be funny for me to say that our community is perfect, cuddly etc. since my ban list grows each day. But i can safely say that our community is better than most i've seen in my gaming life.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I really do thank you for making it better, and banning those who need it. I can understand you being very busy, but I can only ask, what is the average age of the people you ban etc? I know its a weird question, but if you ever get back to me, It happened to be odler people back in PWO.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

There is no possible way for me to actually check what is the age of players unless they have put up the information to public view. Nor is it ethical for me to make such a generalization.</r>

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

</s><POST content="158177"><s></s>158177<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="IHateFatShamers"><s>
</s><POST content="158172"><s></s>158172<e></e></POST> I know that not everybody is like this. I wanted the title to be bolder. I just can't stand some people, especially when it goes on for days.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Best course of action would be to report players whom you think as toxic in behaviour, or simply ignore them. Though i'd advice reporting so we could "clean up" :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

And I always take offensiveness with a grain of salt, because I'm just not that sensitive, what REALLY ticked me off was the player that left because of another's comments...Thats it.<br/>

<br/>

I really hope my intention didn't start this off topic post to be a hate fest and or/ shit posting... I hope it doesn't turn into that <E>:Shocked:</E></r>

"I give you, the mausoleum, of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better then it did mine or my father's before me. I give it to you, not that you may remember time, but that you must forget it, and not spend every breath and waking moment trying to conquer it.

</s><POST content="158177"><s></s>158177<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="IHateFatShamers"><s>
</s><POST content="158172"><s></s>158172<e></e></POST> I know that not everybody is like this. I wanted the title to be bolder. I just can't stand some people, especially when it goes on for days.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Best course of action would be to report players whom you think as toxic in behaviour, or simply ignore them. Though i'd advice reporting so we could "clean up" :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

you love clean up duty <E>:boot:</E></r>

</s><POST content="158182"><s></s>158182<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="IHateFatShamers"><s>
</s><POST content="158179"><s></s>158179<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Deathwing"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

I really do thank you for making it better, and banning those who need it. I can understand you being very busy, but I can only ask, what is the average age of the people you ban etc? I know its a weird question, but if you ever get back to me, It happened to be odler people back in PWO.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

There is no possible way for me to actually check what is the age of players unless they have put up the information to public view. Nor is it ethical for me to make such a generalization.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You're right, kind of an idiotic question on my part.</r>

</s><POST content="158182"><s></s>158182<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="IHateFatShamers"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

There is no possible way for me to actually check what is the age of players unless they have put up the information to public view. Nor is it ethical for me to make such a generalization.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

^ I think you'll find very little correlation between age and behavior when it comes to online gaming. Because I have seen more than enough adults act like children and vice versa.</r>

QRD5EHd.png

I really do thank you for making it better, and banning those who need it. I can understand you being very busy, but I can only ask, what is the average age of the people you ban etc? I know its a weird question, but if you ever get back to me, It happened to be odler people back in PWO.

There is no possible way for me to actually check what is the age of players unless they have put up the information to public view. Nor is it ethical for me to make such a generalization.

^ I think you'll find very little correlation between age and behavior when it comes to online gaming. Because I have seen more than enough adults act like children and vice versa.

*points to YouTube comment sections*

through the time playing ive seen many toxic players on PRO, it seems to me like many people like to call people trash and tell them how "nooby" or bad they are. Just my view of things.

ayylmao

I really do thank you for making it better, and banning those who need it. I can understand you being very busy, but I can only ask, what is the average age of the people you ban etc? I know its a weird question, but if you ever get back to me, It happened to be odler people back in PWO.

There is no possible way for me to actually check what is the age of players unless they have put up the information to public view. Nor is it ethical for me to make such a generalization.

^ I think you'll find very little correlation between age and behavior when it comes to online gaming. Because I have seen more than enough adults act like children and vice versa.

I have to agree I've also seen many adult players act like they're 5 treating players badly and I also have seen many younger players be very helpful and kind. So really it's not the age but more of just how that person is as a whole. Some people are just cruel and some people are very kind no matter the age. You'll always find this kind of behavior in any online game no matter how good the community is sadly. It's best to just report those kind of players since there's nothing you can say or do that would change how they are.

[glow=red]"I will never grow older, At least not in my mind" ~[/glow]

umbreon_sig_2_by_drake1-d3ak6zy.jpg

I have to agree I've also seen many adult players act like they're 5 treating players badly and I also have seen many younger players be very helpful and kind. So really it's not the age but more of just how that person is as a whole. Some people are just cruel and some people are very kind no matter the age. You'll always find this kind of behavior in any online game no matter how good the community is sadly. It's best to just report those kind of players since there's nothing you can say or do that would change how they are.

In most cases report is a solution but you will see that the nature of a person is not easily changed. You could confront him but that will also count as taunting for him. You best bet is still to ignore don't let it bother you and move forward. Even as a newbie that started the game you will make friends along the way u can count on.

A good tip when in such a situation: Don't try to have the last word, that way it only gets more complicated.